PDA

View Full Version : mulch,ect.

texas
03-03-2006, 07:23 PM
how do yall fit mulching, seeding, ect. into your full schedules. normally i have friday off but that only leaves one day.

so.....?:confused:

B&D Lawn Care
03-03-2006, 08:56 PM
When you see how much it pays then you will find a way tofit it in there.

Trinity Lawn Care, LLC
03-03-2006, 09:01 PM
When you see how much it pays then you will find a way tofit it in there.

I agree. We have worked seven days a week many of times. There were many days that on a hot Sunday afternoon we were out doing stone work, or mulch work. There are definitely a lot of sacrifices that you have to make, especially when you are first starting out (1-5 years give or take). It also really depends on how much money you want to make, and how larger you want to grow.

J&R Landscaping
03-03-2006, 10:41 PM
The more work you want to do, the more days you will have to work. If you want to expand your company, you will find the time and make the time to get the work done and get your name out there! If you don't get your name out on the market, it won't get out there by itself!

palawnman
03-03-2006, 10:57 PM
Rememer this is seasonal work, so take all the work that you can while its there. As long as a job is profitable, do it. The way I look at it I may work many, many, many days in a row, but eventually its going to rain (so that gets me a day off) or winter will be here before you know it, and then you can take some time off. But I know personally, I try to make as much as I can during the season, so I can take time off during the off season to spend time with family. Take the money while you can and when you arent making money, enjoy it with your family.

Ron

befnme
03-04-2006, 01:58 AM
i do the biggest majority of my landscapes and mulch installs in the off season so i have a constant income