PDA

View Full Version : Amerifund

CBrosLawn
03-03-2006, 09:09 PM
Hi guys,

I was just wondering if anyone else on here has dealt with or is dealing with Amerifund for financing? I was approved today by them to get a Quick 36..I was just looking for some background info on this company..before I jump into anything...

Chris

nobagger
03-03-2006, 09:31 PM
Hi guys,

I was just wondering if anyone else on here has dealt with or is dealing with Amerifund for financing? I was approved today by them to get a Quick 36..I was just looking for some background info on this company..before I jump into anything...

Chris
Never heard of them. There are soooooo many of them out there.:dizzy:

CBrosLawn
03-03-2006, 09:36 PM
yeah I know it's crazy...that's why I was looking on here if anyone's dealt with them...being that I've found reliable info here more often that not.

GStover
03-03-2006, 10:04 PM
I would say, if you can, get financing from a local bank. I say this because FICO scores, and those who use them for extending credit, look at "finance" companies differently than a bank loan. But I've noticed some really good deals...interest wise...from finance companies at my local dealer. I believe the company you mentioned is similar to American General Finance, and a friend of mine used them without any problems. As a side note, watch out for anything they might want to tack on, such as credit insurance etc. It will cost you and it will be included in your monthly payment with interest accruing on it.

CBrosLawn
03-03-2006, 10:14 PM
Thanks for the advice,

I tried my bank, they wan't nothing to do with a lawn care or landscaping company just starting up and told me to come back in a few years and maybe I'll get lucky.....

GStover
03-04-2006, 12:08 AM
Thanks for the advice,

I tried my bank, they wan't nothing to do with a lawn care or landscaping company just starting up and told me to come back in a few years and maybe I'll get lucky.....

That's understandable...most banks, if not all, are leery of loaning money to any new start-up. When I started one of business' years ago it was the same problem...come back when you're established...by then you might not need their money...:hammerhead: But I can understand the risk with a new business, just as they can. Like I mentioned, go with the best deal that your dealer offers in the way of financing, but be sure to read the fine print, and with your age definitely blow off the credit life...it can be costly.

Good luck to you...

Necroshine
03-04-2006, 12:33 AM
Hi guys,

Chris

How did you make out on interest rates?

CBrosLawn
03-04-2006, 12:55 AM
How did you make out on interest rates?

I'm waiting for the final proposal to come in from him, I just recieved the phone call today that I was approved for a 60 month term and like $70-80/mo I think. I have to look everything over once I get it in my hands.

CBrosLawn
03-04-2006, 12:56 AM
That's understandable...most banks, if not all, are leery of loaning money to any new start-up. When I started one of business' years ago it was the same problem...come back when you're established...by then you might not need their money...:hammerhead: But I can understand the risk with a new business, just as they can. Like I mentioned, go with the best deal that your dealer offers in the way of financing, but be sure to read the fine print, and with your age definitely blow off the credit life...it can be costly.

Good luck to you...

Yea I understood where she was coming from, and in a few years I'm hoping/planning not to need their money...

Thanks