PDA

View Full Version : Here is my first try at some pictures

Gravel Rat
03-04-2006, 11:15 PM
Here is some pictures of a building lot we start with before clearing and developing starts. This is a easy lot the road was roughed in couple years ago but the rest needs clearing and flattening out.

qps
03-04-2006, 11:34 PM
Here is some pictures of a building lot we start with before clearing and developing starts. This is a easy lot the road was roughed in couple years ago but the rest needs clearing and flattening out.

That looks like alot of work...beautiful area...

Gravel Rat
03-04-2006, 11:40 PM
Now that I got my moms digital camera figured out which she doesn't know I have I can get some more pictures. I took those later today.

I'am new to digital cameras so its going to take me abit.

qps
03-04-2006, 11:42 PM
Now that I got my moms digital camera figured out which she doesn't know I have I can get some more pictures. I took those later today.

I'am new to digital cameras so its going to take me abit.

taking the pic is a breeze....downloading on the thread...now thats a different story...but looks like you got the hang of it....

Scag48
03-05-2006, 03:26 AM
Reminds me of roadbuilding to houses out here. Lots of trees, steep slopes, no place to screw up. We don't have as much rock but we can hit basalt 2-3 feet down. Caliche is really bad in some places, usually about 4-5 feet down. Most of the time it isn't a big deal for us landscapers, but I did do a big basement dig last year and the top of the cut to the floor was 14 feet, hit caliche about 70% of the way down. Did that job with our 303. I've been on the Sea to Sky Highway, that is nuts what they're doing there.

ksss
03-05-2006, 02:22 PM
That is a pretty place. My first investment would be a chain saw. I think I would feel a little clastraphobic (you know what I mean).