PDA

View Full Version : ZTR Sprayer/Spreader Revised

kyles974
03-04-2006, 11:24 PM
I have a ZTR sprayer for sale. I bought it from a company in Ohio, S&G. It is a Encore with a 25hp Kawasaki. Has 375 hr on it. This motor has been outstanding! It has a 50 gal. belly tank.(poly) A 200lb Spyker spreader, front mounted with on and off foot control.(spread from 3ft to 25+) Heavy duty front end with filled tires. A boom system(Tee Jet) that can be sprayed from 4ft to 12ft wide. (with break away arms) A hand held Tee Jet sprayer for spot spraying.(25ft of coil hose)(I found that this was very useful for more than "spot spraying") A thumb on and off switch, so you can keep hands on control arms. We are no longer in business is reason for sale. This machine has been outstanding for production. From small lawns to large commercial properties. I'm just getting finished with going threw everything like I were to use it myself.

One of the pics has the current spreader on it. (Spyker) The other pics with the yellow spreader was thrown out. This was the only thing I had problems with so I installed the Spyker. Also, the machine has been cleaned up very nicely. I had all new electrical installed.....heat shrink and beyond. I do not take chances with maintenance....the $20 or so part is alot cheaper than $20 and the cost of production being down....payroll...etc.,

We paid $12,000.00 for it.
First $4,000 takes it!
(Family & I are moving very soon!)

Please call me for more info.
Kyle 865-932-2098