PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please measure for me??

rclay11541
03-05-2006, 03:14 PM
Hey guys,

I got a 12 foot trailer and i currently have 1 rider, was wondering if i could fit two on there. I know it will be tight if it can happen. Both my machines are exmarks (the second one i dont have yet thats why im asking) and i was wondering if you put them as tight as posible together if they will fit.

Basicly what im asking is if someone has two exmark or toro riders out there to please put them ass to elbow and meashure.

Thankyou very much,

Ryan

grass_cuttin_fool
03-05-2006, 03:48 PM
I have a scag and a John Deere rider that I used to haul on a 12 foot trailer, takes about 11 foot 6 inches. If in doubt measure the mower and then double the length. Or put the xmark on the trailer and mark it and then pull the mower down to that mark and see if the gate will latch.

wayne

LawnGuy73
03-05-2006, 04:46 PM
Not sure, I could barely fit my two gravelys on a 16' trailer.

Richard Martin
03-05-2006, 04:49 PM
I could get 2 60" Dixies on my old 12' trailer but they are only 75" long each. The front castors on one would fit outside of the rear bumper of the other. You'll probably have to just try it out and see.

Darr57
03-05-2006, 06:52 PM
I have a 12 foot trailer and 2 eXmark Lasers 60" they fit with about a half inch to spare. Can be a real b***h opening the gate if the ebrake aren't working good.

drumbo
03-05-2006, 06:52 PM
Hey guys,

I got a 12 foot trailer and i currently have 1 rider, was wondering if i could fit two on there. I know it will be tight if it can happen. Both my machines are exmarks (the second one i dont have yet thats why im asking) and i was wondering if you put them as tight as posible together if they will fit.

Basicly what im asking is if someone has two exmark or toro riders out there to please put them ass to elbow and meashure.

Thankyou very much,

Ryan

Won't fit...I have two Exmark 60"s and an Exmark WB 48". The riders are 7ft long and even when you "puzzle" them one in-front of the other, they only save about a foot. Exmark makes a long mower and you will need to get a longer trailer.

Trust me. I used a 12 footer last year and besides, the weight would be a bit close for the trailer. You will probably need at least a 16 to be comfortable.

Sorry.

twj721
03-05-2006, 08:03 PM
I have a Scag Turf Tiger and a Scag Sabertooth Tiger and it takes almost all the space I have on my 16 ft trailer Next one I build will be a 18 or 20 ft That way I will have room for my toro 21" push mower

rodneyskip
03-06-2006, 11:04 AM
Just buy a JD quiktrak 667 and it will easily fit.

kleankutslawn
03-06-2006, 12:16 PM
i don't think it will work.even if it did, i don't think i would want that much work on the back of the trailer