PDA

View Full Version : Sub-Contractors

barefootlawns
03-05-2006, 10:32 PM
I dont know if this is the right palce for this but oh well

When a customer asks you to do a service that your not set up to do do you tell them about a company that does that service or do you sub-contract it out?

down size
03-05-2006, 10:43 PM
We have a network of companies we do business with. When a customer wants a service that I don't do I make a call and they work though me . And we do the same for them. The only way we turn down business is if thier to cheap!

CAG
03-06-2006, 01:47 AM
I would also sub it out to someone, but try to do with that person so you can learn whatever it is. But if its something you now how to do then just rent the equipment, these days they rent out just about every kind of equipment out there.

olderthandirt
03-06-2006, 01:55 AM
I dont know if this is the right palce for this but oh well

When a customer asks you to do a service that your not set up to do do you tell them about a company that does that service or do you sub-contract it out?

If you sub out work you need a copy of there ins and wc papers or when they do your ins. audit at the end of the year your responsable for that person as if he an employee and your rates will be going way up

godzilla
03-06-2006, 08:18 AM
If the job I can't do is part of the job that I can do, then I sub it out. If the job in whole is something that I can't do, then I refer somebody else.