PDA

View Full Version : Demo Exmark TTHP48"/17Kaw. This price good?

KB
03-06-2006, 09:36 AM
In the market for an Exmark Turf Tracer HP 48"/17Kaw. Called me dealer and he has a "demo" with "probably less than 100 hours" (no meter) and he is asking $4300. It has the ECS but nothing more. Says that a new one is around $5300. It comes with a full 2 year warranty. I have reason to believe that it may have been used as a "loaner" for people who were receiving service on their mowers. What do you think of the price?

geogunn
03-06-2006, 09:59 AM
what year? '05? is that plus tax or out the door?

I say if it is fresh services and has new blades, sounds pretty good to me.

GEO :)

MTR
03-06-2006, 02:45 PM
In the market for an Exmark Turf Tracer HP 48"/17Kaw. Called me dealer and he has a "demo" with "probably less than 100 hours" (no meter) and he is asking $4300. It has the ECS but nothing more. Says that a new one is around $5300. It comes with a full 2 year warranty. I have reason to believe that it may have been used as a "loaner" for people who were receiving service on their mowers. What do you think of the price?

I bought 2001 ECS 52"/17 TTHP with jungle wheels attached for $2500 even back in July 2004, it was about 300 hrs back then. It is one of the best walk in the market. I don't know how demo condition is but at $4300 plus tax and velke additonal buy, I don't think it is that much of great advantage but you call the shot, I don't trust demo mower...it is pia. Try to bring it to 3k but I don't think it is gonna happen.
It cut hill excellent, go where no other mower goes. I love 52 tracer cause it saves so much time cutting and it look cool. You certainly need velke to cut with otherwise there is no way to realize full speed at #6 and work with ECS squeeze. I am getting a rider so my tracer is gonna be my backup and hill mower soon (no sale) eXmark is big dog in walk-behind.