PDA

View Full Version : Do 60" Turf Tracers stripe well?

PheniXLCC
03-06-2006, 11:38 AM
Hey I am 16 years old and have been cutting grass for 2 years now. I have 30 residential accounts. I currently have an Exmark Turf Tracer HP 48". Last Fall, I bought an new Lazer 60". I have hired 3 friends to help with mowing and mulching. since my employees are 16 I thought, from a liability standpoint (I do have a 2 million dollar liability policy), It would be smarter to buy another Turf Tracer and sell the lazer.

My Question is this for those of you who have 60" Turf Tracers, How well do they stripe? Do they stripe as well as 48" WB? Thanks

Also, 60" Lazer AS for sale 23 hp Kohler, Brand New, only 1 hour on it! Askin7500 , but will take 7000. I am located in Cincinnati OH

1992 Chevvrolet Silverado
6x10 Trailer
21" Troy Bilt WB
48" Turf Tracer HP
60" Lazer AS FOR SALE
STIHL Trimmers and Backpack Blowers

Runner
03-06-2006, 11:54 AM
First, to address your question, yes...the TT will stripe just as good as the Lazer.
However, you already own the Lazer. From a "liability" standpoint, it won't really matter. It is illegal for ANY of your buddies to operate any mower for you. Sure, it may be a little easier to operate a wb, but still...responsibility is responsilbility. Good luck with it.

John Gamba
03-06-2006, 01:29 PM
First, to address your question, yes...the TT will stripe just as good as the Lazer.
However, you already own the Lazer. From a "liability" standpoint, it won't really matter. It is illegal for ANY of your buddies to operate any mower for you. Sure, it may be a little easier to operate a wb, but still...responsibility is responsilbility. Good luck with it.

What Joe said