PDA

View Full Version : Exmark Phazer's

nobagger
03-06-2006, 12:03 PM
I was at our local Exmark dealer and I was looking into a 52"TTHP. The price was around $5500.00 w/o tax. He got me thinking of a 44" Phazer, same motor (19 Kawi) and the price was just under 5k out the door. I'm loosing a few inches but I'm sure the speed of the Phazer will make up for that. My question is, has anyone else even had a demo on one of these yet.

kleankutslawn
03-06-2006, 12:07 PM
is this a ztr?

John Gamba
03-06-2006, 12:25 PM
I was at our local Exmark dealer and I was looking into a 52"TTHP. The price was around $5500.00 w/o tax. He got me thinking of a 44" Phazer, same motor (19 Kawi) and the price was just under 5k out the door. I'm loosing a few inches but I'm sure the speed of the Phazer will make up for that. My question is, has anyone else even had a demo on one of these yet.

Do you do hills

MTR
03-06-2006, 03:02 PM

According to your signature, you have got 3 walk behind...don't you think it is enough??? I would get a RIDER in heartbeat...even I have only one 52" eXmark TTHP.

nobagger
03-06-2006, 05:13 PM
According to your signature, you have got 3 walk behind...don't you think it is enough??? I would get a RIDER in heartbeat...even I have only one 52" eXmark TTHP.
LOL, yeah but.... The 48"ers are fixed decks and I cant stand them and the one is due to be replaced this season or next for sure. Plus I am adding another crew next year so I would be using the rider and I will need another w/b or two.:weightlifter:

nobagger
03-09-2006, 07:42 PM
Do you do hills
Some hills but very minimal and maybe the worst one has a 10-15 degree gradual slope.

ToroLandscaper
03-09-2006, 08:18 PM
I would personally rather have a 52" WB then the 44" Z especially a turf tracer I LOVE THE TURF TRACERS.....they are hosses when ever the time comes to get a WB a turf tracer will be it FOR SURE!

greenhorizon
03-09-2006, 09:38 PM
I have the 52 lazer and it will mow as fast as you can go. Will get two more next month for the summer. If you have large areas or lots of houses close together that is the way to go. Good luck.

Roger
03-09-2006, 09:44 PM
Is there a great interest in the Phaser this year, about one year after another new product was introduced, a product that has trashed pretty well on LS? The pattern of timing is about the same -- new product, built off a variation of an existing product, hurrying to get to the market for a new season even though the early buyers won't quite make it ....

I am just musing about the similarities. And, after what happened one year ago, I wonder how many are thinking one bad product hustled quickly into the market in 2005 may propagate into another bad product in 2006.

Despite the spec sheet description fitting well into my business -- no way am I interested! Too much of the same pattern. I have no inside information or personal history, but I am leery.

I am a huge Exmark fan -- have had a w/b for nine seasons and like it alot.