PDA

View Full Version : landscaper pro mower

toac
03-06-2006, 04:50 PM
anybody every heard of or used this mower? (http://www.landscapermart.com/cgi-bin/cart/36K015.html)

FSully
03-06-2006, 05:41 PM
POS..........search for Redhawk...Bradley....Pirahana.....all the same. Its a Chinese knockoff mower.

wissel_landscaping
03-06-2006, 05:47 PM
I used a landscaper 48 belt drive a long time ago wasnt a bad mower considering the price got a couple of years out of it. this is the same mower www.mowtownusa.com/m5.html?form_name=ecom_ecl_product_details

Signature Landscaping1
03-06-2006, 05:57 PM
sh it, junk, i started a thread about them in this forum

jt5019
03-06-2006, 06:22 PM
One if my first mowers was a landscaper supply 48 belt drive.It actually cut very well but once i got to about 20 mowing accounts it started to have a lot of break downs. Nothing major but enough to mess up my schedule.

I still have it and it starts up fine just dont have a use for it.

zim bob the landscaper
03-06-2006, 08:07 PM
i looked at it and everybody said go with a bobcat and im saving for a mower but dont know which one to get i think im going to mke a thread on it.

Envy Lawn Service
03-06-2006, 11:34 PM
I would steer clear of the Chinese knock-offs.
It's just a bad thing any way you look at it.

I know sometimes that saving money is important. But in this case I do not see it being that important. If you need to save the money, Lesco sells a mower in that class for a few hundred more. It's made in America and they didn't steal anyone else's design.

The chinese also stole the design of American made mechanical tools.
But about anyone who has ever owned any of them will tell you that you'll break one piece at least every time you use them.

Anyways, here is the link...
http://www.lesco.com/ProdCatalog/ProdCatalogNav.aspx?ProdGroupID=31&SKUGroupID=82

Ask around and find out how much the belt drive Toros/eXmarks are as well as the Scags, Gravelys, Bob-Cats, ect.... surely none of them can really cost that much more...

mkwl
03-07-2006, 09:45 AM
One of my neighbors (also a landscaper) has one of those "The Landscaper" mowers. His is like a 1999 model, with the 14HP Kawi single cylinder. Well, the think left a pretty crummy cut, and it was always breaking down. He's now saving to get a real mower. I'd say STEER CLEAR of that mower!

toac
03-07-2006, 10:31 AM
thanks for the advice - seems like i'm going to be getting a toro