PDA

View Full Version : Enlosed Trailer Flooring???

Piscitelli Landscape
03-07-2006, 10:40 AM
I just bought a enclosed trailer for my mowers. I am decking it out to my needs. I have 2 sheets of diamond plate, and it is to expensive to buy more i had these for free. i was going to use by cutting them as wide as the mower tires and lay them down were the mowers tires would go when pulling in. i want to do the rest of the floor in something cool. i know about linoeliuem and just painting the floor. but i want some new ideas, anything new or diffrent and where you tjhink i could buy the materials for this new idea thanks guys. GO CRAZY!!!

geogunn
03-07-2006, 11:03 AM
I think a biege ceramic tile would look good. just make sure you put the hardi-backer board down first and don't spare the mud!

GEO :)

samk
03-07-2006, 11:11 AM
I would think diamond plating would be slippery when wet.

ProStreetCamaro
03-07-2006, 11:16 AM
I would use this if I were you. It is designed for high temperature tires, oil and dirt resistant and you can rinse it off when it gets dirty. Get it in any color you want and it doesnt cost a fortune.

http://www.autogeek.net/gaflco.html

Piscitelli Landscape
03-07-2006, 12:33 PM
"would use this if I were you. It is designed for high temperature tires, oil and dirt resistant and you can rinse it off when it gets dirty. Get it in any color you want and it doesnt cost a fortune."

thanks that loooks pretty cool i think this is what i want but can i get it at a store quicker or do i have to order it?

jlcservices
03-07-2006, 02:38 PM
get a spray on linex flooring....i love mine in my pace 8x20 trailer