PDA

View Full Version : Bad Boys Mower

Titans Fan
03-08-2006, 11:25 AM
My local dealer just got a shipment of Bad Boys Mowers in.
They look well built, with electric deck lift, and are priced fairly cheap.
Can anyone give me any feedback on them?

MBDiagMan
03-08-2006, 02:46 PM
Last year I bought a Bad Boy Lightening Z which has a 27HP Liquid Cooled Kawasaki and I LOVE it. The Pup is the same machine with an air cooled engine. It is EXTREMELY tough built and backed by a fabulous company.

The machines are not only tough built, but they are built for very easy access to everything. They are a little more sensitive on the controls than some of the other Z's I've operated, so if you have never run a Z before, make sure you start out in an open area until you get the hang of it. If you have run a Z before of any kind, you won't have too much trouble getting used to it.

If you know this dealer and know that they have good service then I would strongly recommend one of these machines. Regardless of what machine you buy, it is no better than the dealer that backs it up.

You can learn more about the machines at badboymowers.com.

Good luck,
Doc

twj721
03-08-2006, 03:30 PM
I went to Batesville Ar 2 years ago and took a tour of the factory there it is a good set up that they have and what I liked about them was the easy acess of all the area of the machine but I found a used Scag that was in good shape and well worth the money so that is the direction I went instead of a new machine at this point in my business

WREBELMACHINE
03-08-2006, 05:40 PM
I guess it would depend on what kind of mowing you are doing. I tried one and just did not work for me and my guys.

MBDiagMan
03-08-2006, 09:41 PM
Rebel brings up a good point. You should always demo any machine before you buy it and make sure you like running it and it does what YOU need to do. We are all different with different needs, likes and dislikes.

Good luck,
Doc