PDA

View Full Version : Advertisments?

gtrubey
03-08-2006, 12:07 PM
Did anybody find that advertising for lawns in a newspaper helped? or using flyers? What did you find was most effective for advertising?

daveintoledo
03-08-2006, 12:48 PM
i use flyers inseerted into the local paper, you can target specific areas that way... and here, no one else does it that way so they fall out of the paper when you ipen it up, that gets your attention vs a add that you have to get on the right page to see...

Plow_Boy84
03-08-2006, 08:13 PM
I do alot of flyers. This is very cost effective but it is also very time consuming and very tiring. I think that there is no right or wrong way as long as you do something:walking:

Tom c.
03-08-2006, 08:24 PM
Try running an add in a small local paper, I ran an add for eight weeks for only 95.00 I got four plowing deals and six lawns for the upcoming season and two cleanups. and I still got 4 weeks of advertising left!!!:usflag:

hotpan
03-08-2006, 08:59 PM
everytime i hear of ppl passing out flyers, they talk about how much they walked and how tired they are and time consuming it can be. Am i the only one that has someone drive while i pass out flyers/postcards in mailboxes?? (not the main mailbox but the ones made for newspapers, etc.)

MysticLandscape
03-08-2006, 09:21 PM
Best Advertisments by far is word of mouth... i have also have good sucess with news paper ad. It cost me $35 a week.

ajlandscaping
03-08-2006, 10:11 PM
everytime i hear of ppl passing out flyers, they talk about how much they walked and how tired they are and time consuming it can be. Am i the only one that has someone drive while i pass out flyers/postcards in mailboxes?? (not the main mailbox but the ones made for newspapers, etc.)

i drive and pass them out at the same time i just drive on the wrong side through your hazards on and off you go works for me and it doesn't seem to be illegal well it could be but i had 2 cops pass me and it didn't seem to phase them but im not the only one doin it either seen a couple do that