PDA

View Full Version : Trimmer trap

nt1
03-08-2006, 03:21 PM
Looking for trimmer trap racks(tt-2) in the Dallas, Tx area. Tried a few local dealers, no luck yet. Anyone know of any dealers around here that have them or that can order them? Thanks!

NEPSJay
03-08-2006, 03:26 PM
http://www.tools2you.com/store/merchant.ihtml?cid=362&step=2

try these folks.... also might wanna try ebay. theres always trimmertrap stuff there

Michael J. Donovan
03-08-2006, 03:35 PM
TrimmerTrap has a banner at the top of the site...or you can go directly to their site at www.trimmertrap.com. I'm sure the people there will help you find what you are looking for.

nt1
03-08-2006, 09:40 PM
Well, after calling about 7 different dealers and talking directly with trimmer trap it seems that it is rare for someone to sell trimmer trap in the Dallas area. I only found one dealer (30+miles away) who could order them but for the tt-2 pro-4 they wanted $ 289.00 plus shipping.... no thanks.

However trimmer trap said they could sell me a rack directly in this case and it will be a bit less costly.

From what I've gathered reading about them here, the ease of use would probably justify the cost.

Anyway, I know this topic has been beat to death, thanks for the replies.

CutRight
03-09-2006, 12:34 AM
yes call the people at trimmer trap. they were very friendly to deal with and they found a few dealers for me in connecticut. im sure they can help you.

CutRight
03-09-2006, 12:35 AM
maybe i should read the last post before i post.. oh well

nt1
03-10-2006, 01:48 PM
Couple more questions.

Will I have any trouble securing and transporting echo curved shaft stick edgers?

With the racks I am using now I mount them sideways so that the weight of the head is not stressing the shaft.... if that makes sense.

Will I be able do mount edgers sideways will trimmer traps?