PDA

View Full Version : financial help

hotpan
03-08-2006, 10:06 PM
anyone interested in loaning me $5000, actually $2200 would work since i can get the other $2800. let me know, i need it by next week, and im willing to pay interest. THIS IS NOT A JOKE, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

come on now, i need more than just my stick roller, which you can see pictures of in the picture forum!

hotpan
03-08-2006, 10:13 PM
fine, okay, i'll ease up. I'll take any amount of donation to go towards my "EQUIPMENT FUND". I am a Kentucky Juvenile Worker and a member of the KY ARMY National Guard, and for those of you that dont know, KY state dont pay their workers crap. I know there are some big companies out there that can help a lil guy out, even $1 would be appreciated. Just message me!

nephilim0167
03-08-2006, 10:25 PM
I can afford to loan you 1 US dollar. Of course, I would expect 2 US dollars back. Interest rates sure are rising :hammerhead: Ok, in all seriousness... perhaps you should go to a bank of you're looking to get some money.

hotpan
03-08-2006, 10:30 PM
tried it, dont have enuf credit to get it, even with equipment being collatoral, and was going to try sba loan but it wouldnt process in time if i did :(

My gf's parents are willing to loan it to me, but i dont want to feel like i owe them something, like me and my gf visiting more often or somn...

nephilim0167
03-08-2006, 10:37 PM
What's the rush? I've been saving for a little over a year to start my own LCO and I don't even have any intentions on doing it any time soon. SAVE! SAVE! SAVE! What will you do if you get a loan from your girlfriends parents, only to be out of business and 5k in the hole a year from now? Not a good scenario to be in at ALL.

hotpan
03-08-2006, 10:43 PM
lol i advertised before i got equipment, and already have 8 accounts, ready to cut in 3 weeks or so, that's why the rush. i have 4000 postcards coming in the mail on monday, and i will continue to advertise!

NEPSJay
03-08-2006, 10:48 PM
lol i advertised before i got equipment, and already have 8 accounts, ready to cut in 3 weeks or so, that's why the rush. i have 4000 postcards coming in the mail on monday, and i will continue to advertise!
:eek: :eek: :eek: Thats quite the predictiment you are in... any chance of renting some equipment?

MMLawn
03-08-2006, 11:38 PM
Wal-Mart has good old Murray pushers for $99 and since you only have 8 accts and no money, no equipment and bad credit you may have to go the MowJoe route for a while....

daveintoledo
03-08-2006, 11:43 PM
Wal-Mart has good old Murray pushers for $99 and since you only have 8 accts and no money, no equipment and bad credit you may have to go the MowJoe route for a while....

buy what you can, and save save save... take only small yards you can use a push mower on for now....

good luck

olderthandirt
03-08-2006, 11:47 PM
buy what you can, and save save save... take only small yards you can use a push mower on for now....

good luck

Yeah I'll loan you the money, You sign a contract and pay the intrest rate and we can work it out. :drinkup:

Sorry Dave I did'nt mean to quote you, my mistake