PDA

View Full Version : **5x10 trailer - Exmark 48/17 TTHP Hydro - Redmax trimmer 2400 - alum. grass catcher*

ICE
03-09-2006, 01:15 PM
That is it! I have thrown in the towel, and I am done and out of this business and selling off the whole unit.
I have a 2003 Exmark 48" Hydro Turftracer HP TTHP with electric start 17 HP Kawi engine, low hours, velke and like new Aluminum Accelerator grass catcher for $4300 The model # is TT4817KAEC

The trailer is a 2002 5x10 open heavy duty utility single axle trailer made by Mid-Atlantic. No electric brakes. The GVWR is listed at 2990lbs and the GAWR is listed at 3500lbs. It pulls nicely and has no problem tracking either. You can hardly tell that it is even behind you when pulling. $850

My trimmer is a Redmax solid shaft trimmer Model # BCZ2400S. I bought this brand new in 2005 for $325. I bought this model because I have heard/read that this model does not viberate as much as a cable trimmer. I love it, it works just like it is supposed to and if I were to get back in this business, I would be picking up another one of these trimmers. $250

My handheld blower is a little older, bought secondhand, but still starts right up and blows pretty hard. It is a sthil afterall. $75

If anyone needs any pictures, please let me know. I would sell the whole unit as a whole for $5000, and deliver it too for a little more. If you live anywhere between NY and NC, we may be able to work something out.

I think that is a pretty fair deal. Everything is in good working order, I stand behind it. I would continue doing this business if I were able to pick up more customers, but 5 just is not going to cut it.

You can see pictures if you click the link below and see the post.
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=134860

Thanks for looking!
Tim