PDA

View Full Version : where do i find

Mowerboy04
03-09-2006, 01:48 PM
hey guys where is the best place to find a good used mower? i'm looking for either a 60" exmark or a 56" walker. and i want to spend as little as possible.
thanks
alex
don't mind my bad spelling

stevo22
03-09-2006, 02:18 PM
if you are looking "for a good used mower" and "want to spend as little as possible" i am afraid that you are going to be dissappointed...you will either get one that is beat all to hell, not taken care of, etc, and pay less than fmv or you are going to find one that has been well taken care of and pay higher than fmv because of its condition...if you posted how much you are looking to spend then the members on here can better direct you..

Mowerboy04
03-09-2006, 02:28 PM
i'm looking to spend under 6,000

John Gamba
03-09-2006, 02:33 PM
i'm looking to spend under 6,000

It sounds like you have a toy boat full of money:laugh:

Mowerboy04
03-09-2006, 02:35 PM
It sounds like you have a toy boat full of money:laugh:
yup your right. i just bought a new truck so i have very little money now:dizzy:

John Gamba
03-09-2006, 02:45 PM
yup your right. i just bought a new truck so i have very little money now:dizzy:

Payed for with the boat load of money??? Or are you making payments???

chimmygew
03-09-2006, 03:52 PM
Try E-bay or www.auto-rv.com

NEPSJay
03-09-2006, 06:43 PM
wal-mart's got pushers on sale this week for $99.00

Mowerboy04
03-10-2006, 02:08 PM
wal-mart's got pushers on sale this week for $99.00
oooo i'm going to have to look into that one!!:hammerhead:

John Gamba
03-10-2006, 02:13 PM
Payed for with the boat load of money??? Or are you making payments???

Hello:waving:

lawnwizards
03-10-2006, 02:15 PM
john, i'd say with his lack of response you already know the answer.:waving:

John Gamba
03-10-2006, 02:21 PM
john, i'd say with his lack of response you already know the answer.:waving:

I know:laugh: Happy Spring Lawn:waving:

Mowerboy04
03-10-2006, 02:27 PM
Your right i don't have a boat load of money ok. And yes i am makeing a $280 a month payment on my truck so thats y i'm trying to find a good cheap mower which is near impossible to find. you know i'm just a kid trying to make a few extra bucks after school. even though i have a LLC. i am trying hard to run and build my business, this is something i love and i take pride in my work. and for those of you that are helping me thank you
latter
alex

John Gamba
03-10-2006, 02:32 PM
Your right i don't have a boat load of money ok. And yes i am makeing a $280 a month payment on my truck so thats y i'm trying to find a good cheap mower which is near impossible to find. you know i'm just a kid trying to make a few extra bucks after school. even though i have a LLC. i am trying hard to run and build my business, this is something i love and i take pride in my work. and for those of you that are helping me thank you
latter
alex

You cannot have an LLC under 18. You cannot sign a contract under 18. you cannot have(in my state) the truck in your name under 18. Now show us your registration that says its a new chevy. Block out your name and address.

Now i started working when i was 15 so i have no problem with anybody else doing it.

I did cars. Now i have the boat and the money to fill it.

Mowerboy04
03-10-2006, 02:38 PM
[QUOTE=John Gamba]You cannot have an LLC under 18. You cannot sign a contract under 18. you cannot have(in my state) the truck in your name under 18. Now show us your registration that says its a new chevy. Block out your name and address.

Now i started working when i was 15 so i have no problem with anybody else doing it.

I did cars. Now i have the boat and the money to fill it.[/QUO
your right once again its all in my dads name. and about posting my registration i don't have to prove to anyone that i have a new truck as long as i know i have it thats all that matters. if you don't belive me ask the guys on the michigan form. some of them have met me seen my truck and seen my work and they know i'm not some joke.

Mowerboy04
03-10-2006, 02:39 PM
your right once again its all in my dads name. and about posting my registration i don't have to prove to anyone that i have a new truck as long as i know i have it thats all that matters. if you don't belive me ask the guys on the michigan form. some of them have met me seen my truck and seen my work and they know i'm not some joke.

John Gamba
03-10-2006, 02:40 PM
[QUOTE=John Gamba]You cannot have an LLC under 18. You cannot sign a contract under 18. you cannot have(in my state) the truck in your name under 18. Now show us your registration that says its a new chevy. Block out your name and address.

I did cars. Now i have the boat and the money to fill it.[/QUO

Its your dads truck:laugh:

Mowerboy04
03-10-2006, 02:43 PM
you know john i use to look up to you and i read all your treads but now i figured out that your a jerk!:nono:
so thanks
alex

John Gamba
03-10-2006, 02:56 PM
you know john i use to look up to you and i read all your treads but now i figured out that your a jerk!:nono:
so thanks
alex

I'm a Jerk With a Boat Load of Money:laugh: