PDA

View Full Version : Busted For giving an Estimate

Xterminator
03-09-2006, 04:43 PM
Has this ever happened to anyone. I was giving an Estimate today in the Rain and as I was leaving the Address the Police Showed up and pulled Me over & said a Neighbor said I was in the neighborhood for a couple of hours. When I was there a total of 15 minutes. Some old folks I think but that was real rude with signs posted all on my Truck :cry::hammerhead:

John Gamba
03-09-2006, 04:45 PM
Has this ever happened to anyone. I was giving an Estimate today in the Rain and as I was leaving the Address the Police Showed up and pulled Me over & said a Neighbor said I was in the neighborhood for a couple of hours. When I was there a total of 15 minutes. Some old folks I think but that was real rude with signs posted all on my Truck :cry::hammerhead:

What did the police do

Xterminator
03-09-2006, 04:47 PM
They let me go soon as I told them what was going on

John Gamba
03-09-2006, 04:57 PM
They let me go soon as I told them what was going on

You didnt get busted. just tied up alittle. This happens from time to time

Xterminator
03-09-2006, 05:24 PM
One had his gun in his hand and I was armed also (with permit) so it was fun for a minute

John Gamba
03-09-2006, 05:32 PM
One had his gun in his hand and I was armed also (with permit) so it was fun for a minute

If you had your in your hand it would of been real fun:laugh:

Xterminator
03-09-2006, 05:36 PM
I know better let them know up front and they will let you go. My hands were up on my dash and out my window but it was still a rush at the time looking at his gun

John Gamba
03-09-2006, 05:44 PM
I know better let them know up front and they will let you go. My hands were up on my dash and out my window but it was still a rush at the time looking at his gun

At least he didn't have to much caffeine that day:gunsfirin :gunsfirin

Pilgrims' Pride
03-09-2006, 06:54 PM

Why was the mans weapon in his hand?
That is pretty hard to believe.

Xterminator
03-09-2006, 07:38 PM
He was showing up at a call that someone was caseing a neighborhood for a couple of hours He never pointed it at me he was just being careful. Who cares if you find it hard to believe. That was not my question I asked if anything like that had happened to anyone else

grassyfras
03-09-2006, 10:36 PM
Thats so cool. I would like to be a cop one day but the family doesn't suppor tit. I guess I'll stick with lawncare.