PDA

View Full Version : PRE-RELEASE: Lawnsite.com Member Names Tanaka’s New Trimmer Line

Tanaka
03-09-2006, 05:05 PM
AUBURN, WA (March 9, 2006) — Tanaka America, Inc. today announced that its new professional round trimmer line, “Green Monster,” was named by LawnSite.com member James MulCahy from North Attleborough, MA. The “name our new trimmer line” contest ran from December through January and was one of the most popular threads on www.lawnsite.com during that time.

The new line will be available for purchase in a couple of weeks and lawnsite.com members will get the first opportunity to get samples. “Green Monster” comes in three spool sizes (1 lb., 3lb., 5 lb.) and four line diameter sizes (.095”, .105”, .130”, .155”).

Tanaka now offers three styles of trimmer line for the professional landscaper and homeowner. “Color-coded” round trimmer line is designed specifically for the homeowner looking to step up to a commercial grade product. Tanaka “Quiet Line” is for both professional landscapers and homeowners who want to reduce noise by up to 50 percent as well as reduce fuel consumption.

About Tanaka Kogyo Co., Ltd.
Powered by innovation, Tanaka is a third generation, family-owned company that is committed to providing professional landscapers and homeowners with two-stroke powered, handheld outdoor power equipment solutions. Founded in 1918 near Tokyo, Japan, Tanaka has always been a leader in the research, development, and production of compact internal combustion engines.

About LawnSite.com
LawnSite.com is the original and largest online FREE community for the lawn care and landscaping industry. With over 37,000 members and 100,000 users, LawnSite.com brings the industry together in one place on a daily basis to discuss the Green Industry.

# # #

dcondon
03-09-2006, 06:26 PM
When do we get a free sample to try:confused: :waving:

wissel_landscaping
03-09-2006, 06:50 PM
figures i just bought a spool of line today, oh well i'll just have to buy a spool of the green monster in a couple of weeks and give it a try.

wissel_landscaping
03-09-2006, 06:51 PM
double post

lawnmaniac883
03-09-2006, 06:53 PM
Is the line a new formulation or rebadge?

mulcahy mowing
03-09-2006, 07:23 PM
i cant wait to get my line in and test it out. i hope i like it so i can buy a big spool.