PDA

View Full Version : Trimmer line

grassyfras
03-10-2006, 12:37 AM
Hows J-Thomas's square trimmer line. Im just wondering.

Trinity Lawn Care, LLC
03-10-2006, 01:36 AM
I haven't used it yet. However, I ordered it and just received it the other day. Looks pretty good. The proof will be in the field with use. I think it will be alright. I got the 5lb of the square.

RICHIE K
03-10-2006, 05:23 PM
We have been using it for 2 years now and we like it

Richie K

www.kulakandcompany.com :walking:

CuttinUP
03-10-2006, 05:41 PM
Not sure about that line, but last year I ordered some of the Rino-Tuff trimmer line from Mo More.com and this stuff is awesome. I am trimming and edging on the lawns and some times I don't even have to bump the head for more line the whole yard. It is pretty impressive stuff and I would highly recommend it.:clapping:

Lbilawncare
03-10-2006, 07:01 PM
We use the .095 Square and it is great, I ordered a spool of the new weave line, time will tell.

dcplace2004
03-10-2006, 08:32 PM
that is the only line that can withstand the power of my Stihl FS 110R...even the stihl line breaks under the power...the only problem is that the magnum square line cuts through everything...watch out for electrical lines and decorations...gladly the electrical line went nowhere and the plastic bird, well, it went into a bunch of plastic pieces...watch out for the wooden fences so you don't leave scars...