PDA

View Full Version : Yard Job?

trackgimp
03-10-2006, 08:54 AM
Hello Everyone:

I just got a call from a frantic realtor that gives me a lot of referrals that she gave a homeowner a yard job while backing out of their driveway.

Its a fairly deep rut and about 15' long or so (according to her), we have had a lot of rain here in Indy the past couple of days. I have my thoughts on how to fix it but I wondered what you all would do?

CLARK LAWN
03-10-2006, 11:45 AM
fill it,roll it level, seed and cover with straw

LawnScapers of Dayton
03-10-2006, 11:54 AM
That's funny because my partner at work did the same thing with a 40,000# ladder truck yesterday..........luckly the business owner was cool about it.....

Clark nailed it......

Derek

PMLAWN
03-10-2006, 12:06 PM
You (or she) damaged her landscape, I would try to return it to the way it was and use sod, But may be hard to do (find sod) this time of year up there.

All_Clear
03-10-2006, 12:16 PM

I agree... Easy, simple fix and grass will start growing soon.

All_Clear

PMLAWN
03-10-2006, 04:41 PM
You (or she) damaged her landscape, I would try to return it to the way it was and use sod, But may be hard to do (find sod) this time of year up there.
I will add that she may have been trying to list or sell that house. Spend anything to fix it now, make it right. $500 to fix the lawn to keep a client happy compared to lossing $15000.00 if you lose a real estate customer.