PDA

View Full Version : Foley Pedestal Mounted chain Saw Chain grinder

MarcSmith
03-10-2006, 12:08 PM
We are finally getting a new chain saw grinder. Thankfully my department is not paying for it, however since my department owned the last one I get to sell it and keep the money for my deparment that is...

It is a pedestal mounted Foley Chain say grinder with a bar rail grinder attachment (for trueing up the chain bars)

Everything works, its dirty. The motor could be nearing the end of its useful life. when you turn it on, it starts but takes about 30 seconds to get up to speed. it may just need new brushes. The Bar rail grinder work fine and powers up quickly.

I would rather sell it local than try to ship it. And I cannot sell it until the new has arrived (about a week)

I am hopingto get $300 bucks.
any takers?

He are finally getting a new chain saw grinder. Thankfully my department is not paying for it, however sicne my department owned the last one I get to sell it and keep the money for the deparment that is...

It is a pedestal mounted Foley Chain say grinder with a bar rail grinder attachment (for trueing up the chain bars)

Everything works, its dirty. The motor is nearing the end of its useful life. when you tunr it on, it starts but takes about 30 seconds to get up to speed. it may just need new brushes. The Bar rail grinder work find and powers up quickly.

I woudl rather sell it local and try to ship it. And I cannot sell it until the new has arrived (about a week)

I am hopingto get $300 bucks.
any takers?

pics are located at this thread
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?p=1325141#post1325141