PDA

View Full Version : check out this mower, good deal?

lawnwizards
03-10-2006, 01:26 PM
just e-mailed the seller. its a 95 with 350 hours and looks like a briggs vanguard engine. do you think its worth what the bid is? thanks. http://cgi.ebay.com/48-BUNTON-COMMERCIAL-HYDROSTATIC-WALK-BEHIND_W0QQitemZ7749571449QQcategoryZ71272QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

lawnwizards
03-10-2006, 02:04 PM
now don't everyone jump at the same time...:laugh: theres plenty of spaces for everyone's replies.

wissel_landscaping
03-10-2006, 02:19 PM
my mower looks just like that but mines a 52" mine has a 2 wheel velky and a grass gobbler catcher and a 16hp vanguard, i paid $1,800 for mine.
there real nice mowers and easy to use if it runs good and everything works good i would say its worth at the most $1,300.

hole in one lco
03-10-2006, 02:33 PM
1000 tops in new condition
that has seen some whether so stored in side is bs
iv got mowers ran longer then that in better shape
but looks ok for the money

lawnwizards
03-10-2006, 02:35 PM
1000 tops in new condition
that has seen some whether so stored in side is bs
iv got mowers ran longer then that in better shape
but looks ok for the money
i agree with the stored inside being bs. don't really need another mower but if i can get a deal then i'm gonna pounce on it... thanks everyone so far.

John Gamba
03-10-2006, 02:37 PM
Lawn!!

If you can deal with a very slow blade speed and get the price down some, Buy it.

I dont think it came with the 18Hp b/s but its better then the 14 Hp Kaw it probably came with.

lawnwizards
03-10-2006, 02:39 PM
Lawn!!

If you can deal with a very slow blade speed and get the price down some, Buy it.

I dont think it came with the 18Hp b/s but its better then the 14 Hp Kaw it probably came with.
thanks john, thats all i needed to hear...

TLS
03-10-2006, 03:09 PM
I think it looks garage kept.

Bunton paint gets funny with age.

Used WB's of that age (10+) shouldn't get more than $1K but people usually pay more.

I'd be concerned with the engine since it's not original, and if it's pulleys are correct, and how the hydro's sound/feel.

There are usually other reasons things are for sale. Look into it real good or go look at it prior to bidding.

John Gamba
03-10-2006, 03:16 PM
I think it looks garage kept.

Bunton paint gets funny with age.

Used WB's of that age (10+) shouldn't get more than $1K but people usually pay more.

I'd be concerned with the engine since it's not original, and if it's pulleys are correct, and how the hydro's sound/feel.

There are usually other reasons things are for sale. Look into it real good or go look at it prior to bidding.

Tom
I always wonder about the older hydros, If it does have a failer it could cost more then the mower is worth. I would go for an older gear before an older hydro.