PDA

View Full Version : Do you think.....

TheHotShotKid
03-10-2006, 03:58 PM
Joe Mascotti trolls throught this message bd. and only wishes his had as much activity or do you not give it much thought since you have better things to do with your time:clapping: ?

TheHotShotKid
03-10-2006, 04:01 PM
Follow up to my first question. Mascotti maintains his is the number 1 portal for landscape lighting on the internet. Do you think his site is washed up and this site has overtaken his? Or do you default to the first question and say that you haven't put much thought to it since you have better things to do with your time.

klkanders
03-10-2006, 08:44 PM
Im sorry but speaking for myself I can't answer either way not knowing the gentleman. Also as someone mentioned on another thread it wouldn't do much for brotherhood if someone trashed someone else. I also remember what some old timers used to say back in the day........." If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all." What a world that would be huh?

Good Day!

NightScenes
03-10-2006, 09:00 PM
I have been a member of that forum for a couple of years now. The site crashed in April of last year and alot of information was lost. There used to be much more info on many more subjects.

I must say that Joe seems to be very knowlagable and I do respect that. I would not say that his site is the best by any means. This site has over 37,000 members as opposed to his 379. Out of the 37,000 on this site, not very many use this area of the forum, but there are new posts every day and this site is really hopping these days.

I'm very glad to see that the information on this site is becoming more technical and more and more people are getting involved and asking very good questions.