PDA

View Full Version : Not Z-Spray or Perma Green

kyles974
03-10-2006, 11:00 PM
New pics! ZTR sprayer for sale. I bought it from a company in Ohio, S&G. It is a Encore with a 25hp Kawasaki. Has 375 hr on it. This motor has been outstanding! It has a 50 gal. belly tank.(poly) Stainless frame and bottom. A 200lb Spyker spreader, front mounted with on and off foot control.(spread from 3ft to 25+) Heavy duty front end with filled tires. A boom system (Tee Jet) that can be sprayed from 4ft to 12ft wide. Inline filter also filters in each tip. (with break away arms) A hand held Tee Jet sprayer for spot spraying.(25ft of coil hose)(I found that this was very useful for more than "spot spraying") A thumb on and off switch, so you can keep hands on control arms. We are no longer in business is reason for sale. This machine has been outstanding for production. From small lawns to large commercial properties.

Just got done going threw machine: from front to back & top to bottom. In the last couple months I have spent many hours doing so, and for the first time I was not worried about having it ready for production. :D (I took my time & are very proud of the results)

All new electrical installed.....heat shrink and beyond. New hoses. The list goes on....etc. I do not take chances with maintenance....the $20 or so part much cheaper than $20 and the cost of production being down....payroll...etc., Things get done right the fiest time!

We paid $12,000

Family & I are moving very soon!

Priced to sell $4,000

Please PM or call me for more info.
Kyle 865-932-2098