PDA

View Full Version : Long Island - MULCH BLOWING!!

paponte
03-11-2006, 08:18 AM
We offer LOW contractor rates for mulch blowing on Long Island. With capabilities of 20yds+ per hour installed, we can save you money on any large installations. We stock material, or you can rent just the machine and operator to blow your material.* We carry double/triple hammered, chips, brown, cedar, red, black, and color varieties too.

Call or email us today for quick and accurate quotes. "We get the job done... fast"

Office: 631/582-8245
Field Rep: 631/252-6672
Email mulch@papontelandscapes.com

*Material MUST be at least double hammered, with a 1hr minimum charge.

noel2162
05-14-2006, 11:25 PM
I am abuilder & need 30 yds of mulch blown into one of my jobs in east meadow. how much is it
We offer LOW contractor rates for mulch blowing on Long Island. With capabilities of 20yds+ per hour installed, we can save you money on any large installations. We stock material, or you can rent just the machine and operator to blow your material.* We carry double/triple hammered, chips, brown, cedar, red, black, and color varieties too.

Call or email us today for quick and accurate quotes. "We get the job done... fast"

Office: 631/582-8245
Field Rep: 631/252-6672
Email mulch@papontelandscapes.com

*Material MUST be at least double hammered, with a 1hr minimum charge.

EA Quinn
05-16-2006, 01:23 PM
hey paponte.....whos the company down your way blowing mulch in for $32/yard and that includes material? we have gotten a bunch of calls asking if we will match his price. the people basically laugh at us when we quote them after getting a quote for $32/yd. I have no idea how hes installing it so dirt cheap unless hes making his own mulch. even then i dont know why hes dragging the market down so much.

PROCUT1
05-16-2006, 01:42 PM
hey paponte.....whos the company down your way blowing mulch in for $32/yard and that includes material? we have gotten a bunch of calls asking if we will match his price. the people basically laugh at us when we quote them after getting a quote for $32/yd. I have no idea how hes installing it so dirt cheap unless hes making his own mulch. even then i dont know why hes dragging the market down so much.

32 a yard sounds reasonable. At 20 yards an hour it's $300 per hr. I understand that the blower isnt cheap but im sure the expense to operate is nowhere near that.

We pay 17 a yard dyed.

godzilla
05-16-2006, 07:03 PM
www.Modernmulchsystems.com Mikey does all my mulch blowing for me. The truck only cost him $300,000.

paponte
01-07-2007, 01:23 PM

Sorry to get back to you SO late, just saw the post now. It's gotta be Great Gardens/Long Island Compost/Vigliotti, whichever name they go under for blowing. Yes, they not only make their own material but supply all the local Home Depots with bagged material as well. I can't compete with their rates, but get alot of smaller jobs that they are just not interested in. I will try and find their website for ya.

paponte
01-07-2007, 01:26 PM
Here they are:

http://www.licompost.com/services/services_blower.html

DUSTYCEDAR
01-07-2007, 01:44 PM
wow thats cheep the best rates down here r 45yard and thats for at least a full load

EA Quinn
01-08-2007, 11:47 AM
thanks for the link