PDA

View Full Version : Master Chute for Exmarks OCDC

CuttinUP
03-11-2006, 02:42 PM
Does any one use one of these OCDC from Master Chute? I will more than likely get the one from Trimmer Trap but if some one here has the master chute and can change my mind, I'll consider it. I see them on ebay all the time and they have used ones that come with new motors and switches, This makes me wounder.:confused: :confused: If it works and holds up to the abuse and vibration of a WB, It would be awesome!! But at $499.00 for new, and used w/ new motor and switch around $250-350 , I need to here from some guys that use them first. Thanks

CuttinUP
03-11-2006, 03:01 PM
Their website is www.masterchute.com

indy2tall
03-11-2006, 03:44 PM
I clicked onto the Masterchute website and my first impression is that while it may be a great product I was extremely disappointed in the website. Very, very little info given out and there is no mention of any dealers or where to purchase the masterchute. VERY poor website, I would have expected this from someone building these in their garage but not from a major company.:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

CuttinUP
03-11-2006, 04:50 PM
I just looked at them on ebay and it seems that they have come down in price. I think you can only buy them from the ebay store or the phone number on the website.checked his history and they have been selling and I sent a message to some of the people that have purchased them but haven't heard back from them yet.

WildLake
03-11-2006, 05:40 PM
I paid $299 for one two years ago and I love it, can't mow without it. the company sucks.

WildLake
03-11-2006, 05:46 PM
But at $499.00 for new, and used w/ new motor and switch around $250-350 ,

Wow, I missed the $499 new, part. Thats high. I bought mine from them new back when they had their stuff a little more together.

twj721
03-11-2006, 06:48 PM
I bought a VULCHER butI can not tell youhow it works because I have not been able to put it on yet

fire1man
03-11-2006, 08:31 PM
I know it yes there for emark but has anyone tried them other mowers

Drew Gemma
03-11-2006, 11:19 PM
how does the vulcer work what is the theory behind that their is a website that sucks they tell you nothing about what it does. and if it actually does whatever it is supposed to do.

twj721
03-11-2006, 11:54 PM
THE VULCHER is suposse to recycle grass clips til they are smaller and then they pass out from the mower thatis what I unersatnd about hte way it works

John Gamba
03-12-2006, 06:01 AM
THE VULCHER is suposse to recycle grass clips til they are smaller and then they pass out from the mower thatis what I unersatnd about hte way it works

Its a Mulching Plate

BladeRunner1967
03-12-2006, 10:08 AM
I have a Quickchute that is fabulous. Thanks to John Gamba for recommending it 2 years ago:clapping: :clapping: Took me 10 minutes to put it on.

John Gamba
03-12-2006, 10:20 AM
I have a Quickchute that is fabulous. Thanks to John Gamba for recommending it 2 years ago:clapping: :clapping: Took me 10 minutes to put it on.

Any time bud:usflag: It is a great unit

CuttinUP
03-12-2006, 12:00 PM

Who makes it? Do they have a web site? How much $$ ?

BladeRunner1967
03-12-2006, 03:27 PM
www.qwikchute.com

CuttinUP
03-12-2006, 05:12 PM
www.qwikchute.com

Thanks, but they don't have one for a WB.
One of the guys on ebay sent me a message back and said that he loves the master chute and that he ordered 2 more and he paid $1000.00 for the 2. Seems very high since they have a buy it now price of $375.00 + $25.00 for shipping.

John Gamba
03-12-2006, 05:18 PM
Thanks, but they don't have one for a WB.
One of the guys on ebay sent me a message back and said that he loves the master chute and that he ordered 2 more and he paid $1000.00 for the 2. Seems very high since they have a buy it now price of $375.00 + $25.00 for shipping.

This is the one i'm looking for. I need it for a 2006 Turf Tracer 60". I had the other one with the long rod and it was red and didnt like it.

CuttinUP
03-12-2006, 05:29 PM
The one that Trimmer Trap has works well But that long rod seems that it would get in the way sometimes. Thats why I like the idea of the Masterchute being electric and you don't have to take your hand off of the handle to open or close the door they show the switch mounted close to the handle on the ECS model which is what I have.

fire1man
03-15-2006, 08:50 PM
just ordered the masterchute off ebay on sunday night had a tracking number within 1 hour of paying and received it today

CuttinUP
03-15-2006, 10:59 PM
just ordered the masterchute off ebay on sunday night had a tracking number within 1 hour of paying and received it today
How much did you have to give for it?

maelawncare
03-16-2006, 10:13 AM
dang, you should o been looking on ebay for one of these about 3 weeks ago. I picked up mine, brand new from the factory for $175 after shipping. He is trying to get his name out there, and gave about 10 people a good deal.

I have used it for about 5 hrs now and let me tell yea, why did i wait so long?? It was super easy to hookup, only had to drill a hole for teh toggle switch. Took about 10 mins to hook all up. And it works perfect. No more having to reach for a handle and muscle it around. And no big rods sticking out the side. When things are dry theres some blow out infront of teh deck, but all wbs are like that.

lawncuttinfoo
03-16-2006, 11:10 PM
how does the master chute work with either the cloth bagger or an accelerator?

They look incompatable to me from the pics.

John Gamba
03-17-2006, 05:49 AM
how does the master chute work with either the cloth bagger or an accelerator?

They look incompatable to me from the pics.

This is the one problem with the Electric master chute has, the accelerator will not work unless you remove it.

I'm still going to look at one anyways

CuttinUP
03-19-2006, 10:49 PM
Well, I bought one of the Masterchutes today. As soon as I get it and get it on I'll let everyone know what I think. I have talked to several people that have them now and all I got was positive feedback from all. We will see!:)

CuttinUP
03-23-2006, 08:43 PM
Well It has arrived and this thing is built like a tank. I can't wait to get this thing on the mower and to see how it performs. The guy that sells Master Chutes is awesome, he even sent me a foot switch with it, a $75.00 value. He is really trying to promote this product. He is giving some good deals right now. Everyone needs to get one now before the deals are gone. Even though it is made for the Exmark, I think it could be fitted on most mowers with little modifications.

indy2tall
03-24-2006, 06:04 PM
Well It has arrived and this thing is built like a tank. I can't wait to get this thing on the mower and to see how it performs. The guy that sells Master Chutes is awesome, he even sent me a foot switch with it, a $75.00 value. He is really trying to promote this product. He is giving some good deals right now. Everyone needs to get one now before the deals are gone. Even though it is made for the Exmark, I think it could be fitted on most mowers with little modifications.

Did you order yours from the phone number listed on the Masterchute website or did you get yours off of ebay? How much was yours since you said you got a good deal?

midwest
03-25-2006, 03:28 PM
Looked on ebay and he wants 375 plus shipping. Is this right?

CuttinUP
03-25-2006, 07:50 PM
Looked on ebay and he wants 375 plus shipping. Is this right?
Bid on it in the auction and you can get it for less then half that if he is still letting them go. He sent me a second chance offer for the amount that I bid it up to.:cool2:

CuttinUP
04-04-2006, 12:39 AM
I put it on the other day and this thing is awesome. I wish that I had got one last year. You can stop the door where ever you want. I mounted the switch on the right side(with ECS controls) close enough that I can reach over with a finger while still on the controls and open or close it. The longest part of the install was deciding where to mount the switch. I'll post some pics of it later on.:clapping: :clapping: