PDA

View Full Version : I'm Building A Trailer

Daner
03-11-2006, 04:03 PM
I,m building a 16'x8' 6"...overall trailer any in put or sugestions will help
Ihave built many trailers in my days ...but this is the first landscaper that i have built
I will post pics as i go
Theres going to be two ramps one HD ON THE BACK SO I CAN LOAD A SMALL SKID STEER ON BOARD

Daner
03-11-2006, 04:13 PM
Setting the wheel base:weightlifter:

fga
03-11-2006, 04:23 PM
i don't have any suggestions really, but i must say... i'm drooling over your work area there! a lift? droool:clapping:

Daner
03-11-2006, 05:20 PM
I use the lift for my race car but yaaa it shure comes in handy for Fabricating

zim bob the landscaper
03-11-2006, 05:46 PM
looks good i look forward to seeing more pics.:waving:

CrewCutEnterprises
03-11-2006, 08:02 PM
Looks very good, I just built a custom flatbed. Its alot of work...... But alot of fun. And its normally cheaper

lawnmaniac883
03-11-2006, 08:17 PM
What type of flooring do you plan to use? Looks good so far!

jblawns123
03-11-2006, 10:56 PM
My first suggestion would be to put the springs on the bottom, not the top :laugh:

jreiff
03-11-2006, 11:56 PM
Just make sure to leave enough room between the wheels and the wheel wells. Seem that every trailer we you have a good load on it that the tires rub on the wheel wells.

Daner
03-12-2006, 09:12 AM
:dancing: Yes the springs are on the bottom...with a 6" drop axils...3500 lbs
The floor will be 2x8 PT
No angle Iron here all tube
Storage rack at the front for chain saws gas etc.
If anyone has a close up pic of a trimmer /blower rack it would help me in the design of that
Theres plenty of room between the tires and the frame...I,m bending the fenders on a home made brake

ed2hess
03-12-2006, 02:01 PM
Those cages in front aren't going to be easy to get equipment in/out? We put our front cage at a height so you sit the blower on the door and take the straps off your arms. We also want to keep stuff low to reduce wind load so trimmers are on the sides along with backpacks for sprayers.

Daner
03-12-2006, 03:13 PM
Those cages in front aren't going to be easy to get equipment in/out? We put our front cage at a height so you sit the blower on the door and take the straps off your arms. We also want to keep stuff low to reduce wind load so trimmers are on the sides along with backpacks for sprayers.I had the cadge door hinged at first ...that when you opened it it stay flat...with 2 small chains helpinh it
But i could not reach in far enough....So i changed the hinges so when its open it swings all the way down
It seems to be at a good hight now...I will have to put some expanded metal were you stand
So far its comming along good ...Ishould be ready for primer on tuesday
Thanks for all the comments...Send more:usflag: :canadaflag: :drinkup: Cheers or send me a pic of what you have there

lwcmattlifter
03-12-2006, 03:13 PM
Hey Danner, what brand band saw is that? How do you like it? I'm looking for something a little more precise than a chopsaw.

Daner
03-12-2006, 03:26 PM
Hey Danner, what brand band saw is that? How do you like it? I'm looking for something a little more precise than a chopsaw.That Band saw is a craftex...It has done alot of jobs for me and i highly recomend it to bad its from Japan,,,But it Kicks ass
If you notice i do have a Chop saw in the back ground...and it never gets used...All they do is make fiber dust all over your shop... u can set all your angles on the band saw as well
Trick #1 use a Bie metal blade...they last and cut fast
If you want i will take a cloe up for you of that saw
Cheers

lwcmattlifter
03-12-2006, 03:32 PM
Please take a pic if you don't mind. The chop saws are ok but what bothers me is the blade flex and less than square cuts. Nice trailer btw.

Daner
03-12-2006, 03:33 PM
heres the saw and hey it runs on 110vac

Daner
03-12-2006, 03:46 PM
Max Capacity on this gurl is 7"x 12":weightlifter:

Grn Mtn
03-12-2006, 03:50 PM
Danar, first off your doing great, my buddy welds and I can appreciate how much work has gone into it all ready.

Now, why did you put in 3500lb axles? Your building a tank with all that tubing, it must way close to 1800lbs, that will give you about 5000lbs to play with.

I (with my welding buddy) modified my Mid Atlantic 6x10 to be more useful and still have lots to go but it may give you some more ideas.... tarp tie-downs every 16", camper drop-downs so you can leave the trailer and still unload it, heavy duty in-floor tie-downs for equipment, 2x4 wells so you can quickly put up sides for leaves, 12" solid sides for keeping in mulch and soil, Trimmer Trap accessories, lots of lighting and reflective tape. I still have to replace my 3500lb axle with a 5000lb w/brake, move my lights higher up so I stop busting them backing into things at the dump, even more lights(work/reverse halogens).

Keep up the great work and posting the pictures.

Oh if you do plan on a bobcat sitting on the deck I would put some box running running front to back where the tires would be.

work_it
03-12-2006, 03:56 PM
So far I really like the overall design of the trailer, and love your shop which was the first thing that caught my attention.

You mentioned that you are building it strong enough to haul a skid steer, but I noticed that you only have breaks on one axel. Why not have breaks on both axels to help stop really heavy loads? I'm sure you've already taken this into consideration; since you obviously know what you're doing. I just wanted to get some insight from your perspective.

One other question. I noticed that you have 10 cross members, all of which are square tubing. Would it have been better to work in 3 I-beam type crossmembers to make it more structurally sound to handle the extra weight, or will the square tubing be enough? I know that's more of a question for an engeneer, but for all I know you may have an engeneering degree or had an engeneer draw up your plans. Once again, just wanted some of your insight. Thanks.

Daner
03-12-2006, 04:08 PM
Danar, first off your doing great, my buddy welds and I can appreciate how much work has gone into it all ready.

Now, why did you put in 3500lb axles? Your building a tank with all that tubing, it must way close to 1800lbs, that will give you about 5000lbs to play with.

I (with my welding buddy) modified my Mid Atlantic 6x10 to be more useful and still have lots to go but it may give you some more ideas.... tarp tie-downs every 16", camper drop-downs so you can leave the trailer and still unload it, heavy duty in-floor tie-downs for equipment, 2x4 wells so you can quickly put up sides for leaves, 12" solid sides for keeping in mulch and soil, Trimmer Trap accessories, lots of lighting and reflective tape. I still have to replace my 3500lb axle with a 5000lb w/brake, move my lights higher up so I stop busting them backing into things at the dump, even more lights(work/reverse halogens).

Keep up the great work and posting the pictures.

Oh if you do plan on a bobcat sitting on the deck I would put some box running running front to back where the tires would be.
Yes you are right This Gurl will Weigh In at aprox 1850 lbs
The 150 Nh skid steer that i have weighs 4500lbs...the reason that i went with the 35oo axils was cost of the axils...and if i have to hall anything real heavy I Have a tri axil flat deck
Hey the ties thats a good Ideia:dancing:

Daner
03-12-2006, 04:22 PM
So far I really like the overall design of the trailer, and love your shop which was the first thing that caught my attention.

You mentioned that you are building it strong enough to haul a skid steer, but I noticed that you only have breaks on one axel. Why not have breaks on both axels to help stop really heavy loads? I'm sure you've already taken this into consideration; since you obviously know what you're doing. I just wanted to get some insight from your perspective.

One other question. I noticed that you have 10 cross members, all of which are square tubing. Would it have been better to work in 3 I-beam type crossmembers to make it more structurally sound to handle the extra weight, or will the square tubing be enough? I know that's more of a question for an engeneer, but for all I know you may have an engeneering degree or had an engeneer draw up your plans. Once again, just wanted some of your insight. Thanks.
an I beam hase only what we call 1 leg the tubing has 2

The vertical section of the I beam is called the web...Ther for the square tube has 2 webs
bUT IN iBEAM SHAPES THEY SOMTIMES CAN BE STRONGER BECAUSE OF THE RADIUS...turning into the flanges...sorry bout the caps....i have never seen a 2" I beam...I know with my tri axil i used 3" chanel but its alot heveier than the tubing that i put at 12" c-c this trail er is at 16" centers...With the 2x8 on to i don'nt think anyting will bust through
Thanks for the comment

Grn Mtn
03-13-2006, 08:14 AM
Yes you are right This Gurl will Weigh In at aprox 1850 lbs
The 150 Nh skid steer that i have weighs 4500lbs...the reason that i went with the 35oo axils was cost of the axils...and if i have to hall anything real heavy I Have a tri axil flat deck
Hey the ties thats a good Ideia:dancing:

Do I get the booby prize for guessing the weight:cool2:

Good enough reason for me (having another trailer thing!)

climber
03-13-2006, 03:17 PM
Wow,
Thats not fair I want a shop like that too. But the trailer looks great. O and what kind of lathe do you have and do you like it???
Thx Dan

sno-mover
03-13-2006, 11:20 PM
Lets see the race car:drinkup:

Daner
03-14-2006, 12:12 PM
Wow,
Thats not fair I want a shop like that too. But the trailer looks great. O and what kind of lathe do you have and do you like it???
Thx Dan
Hey there Climber..The Lathe is the same as the saw... Craftex...and thanks for the coment on the shop...Its where i Hang out most the time:waving:

work_it
03-14-2006, 12:20 PM
I can't imagine having a shop like that. If it was mine I would live in it. Me personally, I love the lift. One thing's for sure, you have a ton of money wrapped up in that place.

Daner
03-14-2006, 12:23 PM
Lets see the race car:drinkup:I will post a pic of the Drag car when i get the trailer done
I need some pics of Ramp gates ...If anyone has any please send them here to me :dancing: ...I will make them with spring helpers and as lite as posiballlll:weightlifter:

Lux Lawn
03-14-2006, 12:24 PM
Trailer is looking good,can't wait to see it finished.

elshauno
03-14-2006, 01:11 PM
That Trailer does look sweet Could you give us an idea how much it cost you to build. Just wondering I spent 1800 on my trailer the other week

scott's turf
03-14-2006, 03:09 PM
an I beam hase only what we call 1 leg the tubing has 2

The vertical section of the I beam is called the web...Ther for the square tube has 2 webs
bUT IN iBEAM SHAPES THEY SOMTIMES CAN BE STRONGER BECAUSE OF THE RADIUS...turning into the flanges...sorry bout the caps....i have never seen a 2" I beam...I know with my tri axil i used 3" chanel but its alot heveier than the tubing that i put at 12" c-c this trail er is at 16" centers...With the 2x8 on to i don'nt think anyting will bust through
Thanks for the comment

You are partly correct. If thicknesses are equal the square tubing will be a little stronger in bending than the I-beam but by less than 10%. Most of the strength of a beam in bending is from the material farthest away from the nuetral axis which in this case would be the top and bottom portions. The vertical web adds little strength. I-beams were first developed for economic reasons because they provide the most strentgh with the least amount of material.

Nice looking trailer by the way

duke99
03-15-2006, 03:12 AM
daner - i will grap a pic of my trimmer racks .... i made mine looks like trimmer trap ... hold 3 trimmers and slided up and down on a track using a door hinge and it can be locked too .... gimme a day and i will post mine ... BTW .. love the trailer .... for the price of "ANGLE IRON CHEAPIES " id rather spend the extra dollars and know i will have it around for a long time .. hehehe

rodbite
03-15-2006, 10:04 PM
Whats it costing and hom much time you got in the build?

Rod

Daner
03-16-2006, 05:48 PM
daner - i will grap a pic of my trimmer racks .... i made mine looks like trimmer trap ... hold 3 trimmers and slided up and down on a track using a door hinge and it can be locked too .... gimme a day and i will post mine ... BTW .. love the trailer .... for the price of "ANGLE IRON CHEAPIES " id rather spend the extra dollars and know i will have it around for a long time .. heheheThat whould be great to get pics of trimmer racks...It will save me alot of time In the build...As they say a picture means a thousand words
The Gates:...Iwant to get this part right...with the weight...so far out of my head its going to be fabed of..2" square Tube...The Hindges i will make useing ears with boss bussings welded in... and these 2 monster equip ramp springs that i have...LOL I may have to add weight to this gate...They look pretty tough to me:weightlifter:
Nothing has been done on the trailer since Sunday...But will be back on the build real soon...Thanks for all the coments and sugestions:waving:

Daner
03-16-2006, 06:10 PM
You are partly correct. If thicknesses are equal the square tubing will be a little stronger in bending than the I-beam but by less than 10%. Most of the strength of a beam in bending is from the material farthest away from the nuetral axis which in this case would be the top and bottom portions. The vertical web adds little strength. I-beams were first developed for economic reasons because they provide the most strength with the least amount of material.

Nice looking trailer by the wayThanks Scott's:) ...I will be snapen lotsa pics when i get the paint on her
And also I will give a rough cost and time
The main thing is I,m having fun On the Build ...I,m doing it in my spare time...We all Know what March is like.
Daner

Daner
03-18-2006, 10:12 AM
I'm back on this project again...Just finished The HD Tie downs to hook the Ratchet straps to ....Any comments or sugestions...Not shure if i may need some light ones on the top rail????

rodbite
03-18-2006, 11:06 AM
What type of welding are you doing? Also when using Tube is moisture a problem? I am thinking of building a Trailer myself.:weightlifter:

Rodney

Daner
03-18-2006, 01:45 PM
What type of welding are you doing? Also when using Tube is moisture a problem? I am thinking of building a Trailer myself.:weightlifter:

All the welding is wire...(MIG)... Moisture is a problem if ya have leaks
There will be no screws drilled into these tubes and there welded air tight
Ishure whould love to see a trimmer rack close up before i build mine...Any pics out there??? of racks etc
Rodney ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

rodbite
03-18-2006, 02:13 PM
I don't have any pics. But you can google (image) search for trimmer racks or weed eater racks. allot of pics.

Rod

Daner
03-19-2006, 11:00 AM
I'm starting to see the end of this build...Did the wireing yesterday and now just finished spraying the primer on it....I wanted to do this part outside but LOL its Snowing out...Figures i took my plow off yesterday...we all know that ole story
Just have to wait for this primer to dry and than the tremclad will be blowen on :dancing: :usflag: :canadaflag:

Daner
03-19-2006, 01:57 PM
:) Got the paint on the trailer now...Next will be to put the lites in...Then lay the wood deck........WE ARE rOCKEN

Daner
03-20-2006, 06:44 PM
ALL THE LIGHTS ARE IN PAINT IS DONE AND JUST PUT THE FLOOR DOWN TODAY
rAMPS TOMMOROW:drinkup: :dancing:

Daner
03-22-2006, 12:16 PM
I just have 1 section of epanded metal to go on the side ramp...put the licence plate on the back and shes done:drinkup: oh yaa a bit more paint on the gate s yeeeeeee haaaaaaa:dancing:

RedWingsDet
03-22-2006, 12:29 PM
That looks great, how much time and money have you spent on the whole thing?

elshauno
03-22-2006, 12:33 PM
Maybe you should just quit the lawn industry and make custom landscaping trailers that trailer is pretty bad ass.

rodbite
03-22-2006, 01:03 PM
:canadaflag: Yeah i would also like to know how much time and money do you have in the project.:usflag:

Daner
03-22-2006, 05:45 PM
The costs...is another thing... i know i,m a tad over on what i thought it would cost...But yaa have to figure my Labor is freeeeee...It a easy going march right now and i thought it would be a great time to do this build
My discount on steel is 20% The axils i got foe a good price and the wood i paid full lumber price
I,m almost done and i will add it all up and post it for yaas soon
SHE WILL BE COMMING OUT OF THE SHOP TOMORROW FOR SHURE
I will be cracken one or two when that time comes:drinkup:

Daner
03-22-2006, 05:49 PM
wHAT I NEEN HELP WITH IS...mAKEING A RACK TO HOLD RAKES AND SHOVEL ETS...I,M SHURE YOU GUYS HAVE SOME GOOD IDIESAS

PLM-1
03-22-2006, 06:49 PM
One thing that i noticed which may become an issue is the spacing of the supports on the back gate. Is your expanded metal pretty heavy? I think loading a SS on that is going to bend/bow the rear gate between the supports. Otherwise...it looks awesome!

Daner
03-22-2006, 07:04 PM
One thing that i noticed which may become an issue is the spacing of the supports on the back gate. Is your expanded metal pretty heavy? I think loading a SS on that is going to bend/bow the rear gate between the supports. Otherwise...it looks awesome!
If you lookk at the back gate there are 2 struts...2" tube...now they are at the same c-c as my skid steer and thats 4 ' the 72" ZTR will be closee on that center as well
an easy way to figure the strength of your gate as you build it is...takd 2 secs of tube angel or what ever you want to use....lay them up on a couple of blocks ...then fire up the skid steer and run the front tires up it...look for deflection...Its what i call back yard engineringps the expanded metal that i used was 9 raised and yaa its tough stuff
Thanks for your input
SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE RACK RACKS...ANY PICS OUT THERE
tHANKS Daner

Daner
03-22-2006, 07:06 PM
ment to say rake racks...been a long day

Tim Wright
03-22-2006, 09:47 PM
You have done one awesome job!

Tim

work_it
03-22-2006, 10:58 PM
I would just like to say "Thank you!" Thanks for sharing your experience with us. It's been awesome watching your trailer come together. Hope you keep us updated with how it performs.

rodbite
03-23-2006, 01:38 AM
Same here.

Thanks for letting us watch this build. :gmctruck:

Daner
03-23-2006, 07:11 AM
To day all i have to do to finish this trailer Is make a rake/ shovel rack...
I,m going to use steel liite pipe and weld them on the inside rail near the front left corner and a series of pipes on a peice of flat bar and screw that to the floor
Ihope this will work out ...Iwant the rakes and stuff to be upright not laying on the floor in the trailer...so here we go Fire up that saw Daner Vahhhhhhhhrooooom

Lux Lawn
03-23-2006, 10:35 AM
ALL THE LIGHTS ARE IN PAINT IS DONE AND JUST PUT THE FLOOR DOWN TODAY
rAMPS TOMMOROW:drinkup: :dancing:

I see you got the guard dogs watching it:) .

Good job.

drsogr
03-23-2006, 01:46 PM
Thats a great looking trailer. Its nice that you are able to build exactly what you need, instead of searching for something that might work. I took a welding class in high school....lol I barely passed.

Daner
03-23-2006, 03:00 PM
Did the rake rack...and a few other loose ends and now its outside drying with the touch up paint...I'm tempted to run the ZTR up on it...AHHHHH better wait till the paints dry:dancing: :usflag: :canadaflag:

Daner
03-23-2006, 03:04 PM
Its cold pop time:drinkup: :cool2:

Daner
03-23-2006, 03:33 PM
Thanks for all your complements guys!
Now i have to blow the dust off the toys and load them on this new gurl
Cheers

TriplePLandscaping
03-23-2006, 03:52 PM
Fantastic job on the trailer. Looks awsome. Perfect size nice cage side gate everything that a trailer should have and you made it all. Once again awsome job

lawnmaniac883
03-23-2006, 04:30 PM
Ok, so next March I will come on up north and learn how to weld and fab like that when you make the 2nd trailer, right? Haha, just kiddin but that is one niice trailer you have created. Bet it was lotsa fun doin that too.

br549oicu8
03-23-2006, 04:39 PM
Dude.....5 STAR!!
Excellent job plus what a GREAT thread. Seeing something positive! So many threads are negative or guys bashing...etc...but this one is the example of what it is all about. Thanks for sharing your experience (AND CRAFTSMANSHIP) with all of us..
You can build a trailer for me anyday!!

Daner
03-23-2006, 05:04 PM
ALL Loaded up and ready for work:dancing:

Lazer_Z
03-23-2006, 05:05 PM
Danner, If you can post some pics of the new trailer all loaded up.

BTW, You did an awsome job building that. And when people ask you where you bought that trailer you can say that you did'nt buy it but, that you built it your self.

Rob

Daner
03-23-2006, 05:20 PM
Dude.....5 STAR!!
Excellent job plus what a GREAT thread. Seeing something positive! So many threads are negative or guys bashing...etc...but this one is the example of what it is all about. Thanks for sharing your experience (AND CRAFTSMANSHIP) with all of us..
You can build a trailer for me anyday!!Hey Thanks ...It waz fun sharing the build with yaa all:) ...You may know that I,m new to this site this year...and yaa all seem like a great bunch of guys..If i can help any of you out With my experience feel free to email Or Pm me:usflag: :canadaflag: :waving:
Now I have to start my next project
Cheers

Daner
03-31-2006, 04:31 PM
Just an up date the trailer handles real fine and is working rel good for me heres the last picture :waving:

soloscaper
03-31-2006, 06:55 PM
For all you guy's that service your own machines....I work for a company(my full time job) that sells and installs rotary lifts. They make lawn mower attachments so you can lift your mower or keep the regular arms to lift your car. Its pretty sharp. Chek it out at Rotarylift.com

jreiff
03-31-2006, 09:28 PM
Wondering if you had a close up or could get a close up picture of your shovel/ rakes holder????

nt1
04-02-2006, 10:10 PM
Looks like a high quality build!:)

How well do the gate springs work?

duke99
04-03-2006, 03:13 AM
daner - impressive trailer ... apolizise for not postin' pics of my trimmer rack setup ... but the last 2 weeks been a lil stress ful around here ... looks like you did a great job with your design .... love the trailer ... just hate to see the gouge mark in the pocket book !! LOL

Paradise Landscapes
04-03-2006, 09:59 AM
Now that is a really cool looking trailer. I like it!!

Daner
04-03-2006, 05:59 PM
daner - impressive trailer ... apolizise for not postin' pics of my trimmer rack setup ... but the last 2 weeks been a lil stress ful around here ... looks like you did a great job with your design .... love the trailer ... just hate to see the gouge mark in the pocket book !! LOLNot a problem...I new that i would end up designing it my self... but all the help from yaa all helped big time...and I'm not sure that i like the rake rack..she may get riped out:weightlifter: ...the rakes seem to get tangeled in there
But hey i built a great trimmer rack...it holds the trimmers real tight and i can lock them up...Thanks for being apart of this thread
Daner:usflag: :canadaflag: :dancing:

Daner
04-03-2006, 06:09 PM
Wondering if you had a close up or could get a close up picture of your shovel/ rakes holder???? yaa i doo this is the parts on the bench being fabbed up:)

Daner
04-03-2006, 06:13 PM
if yaa make one of these make shue that you leave room for the water to drain through the bottom holder//// just ofset the pipe on the flat bar

carlriv
04-08-2006, 04:24 PM
The trailer looks great.... Could you get a better picture of the spring assist for the gate. I just rebuilt my gate and need to do some kind of spring assist.
Thanks

Ol'time Lawncare
04-08-2006, 04:59 PM
Nice job, i like the side gate.

Jeff777
04-18-2006, 09:52 PM
Daner -

I've been away for several months. Just saw your trailer! Absolutely excellent. Might very well be the nicest designed Landscape trailer I've seen. You've much to be proud of with that.

Jeff

Daner
04-23-2006, 08:24 AM
The trailer looks great.... Could you get a better picture of the spring assist for the gate. I just rebuilt my gate and need to do some kind of spring assist.
Thanks the springs are 1/2" mtl...there,s a shaft that runs right through the center...The trick is to preload them as u install them
Ican lift that back gate with one hand
:weightlifter: <-------------And I don,t do this any more LOL

zim bob the landscaper
04-23-2006, 09:38 AM
looks awesome daner good work have fun with it.:waving:

Daner
04-26-2006, 08:50 AM
One of the nicest things that i have noticed about the fenders ...that they are flat and solid...Its a perfect place to fill your trimers and bp blower...its like a mini work bench
The cadge is working out real too...I can put a 5 gall pail full of grass seed in there standing up

LawnGuy73
05-07-2006, 09:14 AM
Lookin' good, you did one hell of a nice job. :drinkup:

Daner
05-15-2006, 03:26 PM
Just a quick note...the rear gate carrys the weight of the skid steer... no problem

jazak
05-15-2006, 06:19 PM
Very nice... Wish I had a shop like that:rolleyes:

Daner
07-29-2006, 02:55 PM
pics as requested of front storage rack and trimmer rack...Cheers
Daner

fastcat
02-26-2008, 12:21 PM
daner are you still alive i have a couple of questions.

how thick is the tubing that u used on this build
how long is ur tounge
how far apart are the cross members

Cutting 4eva 21
02-27-2008, 04:19 AM
I also would like to know how much this cost you if you dont mind me asking?

fastcat
02-27-2008, 11:16 AM
what it costed him in 06 would be alot different from todays prices.

Landrus2
02-27-2008, 11:49 AM
That is a big shop you have there you build trailers commercially.:waving:

Dirty Sanchez
03-02-2008, 05:53 PM
wish i knew how to weld, all i can do is break them.

nosparkplugs
03-02-2008, 06:03 PM
Nice Shop, a Professional

BUCKEYE MOWING
03-02-2008, 06:13 PM
Daner, you can come on down ..I have a trailer needing some attention....

Turf Commando
03-02-2008, 06:20 PM
Nice trailer I most admit nothings better then custom built...!
Once built a 4x8 all made of wood even (tongue) except for the steel axle and the carriage bolts, holding it to the 2x4 wood frame ...P.S. don't try this at home...
It could hold a bob-cat we used it for a few months delivering Sears lawn tractors before, they went to a national delivery service....

Roaregg
03-04-2008, 06:37 PM
now, that's pure talent right there! Great Job.

Daner
02-26-2009, 05:03 PM
daner are you still alive i have a couple of questions.

how thick is the tubing that u used on this build
how long is ur tounge
how far apart are the cross members

Hey Guys I'm still Kicken LOL...I,m just getting back In the summer grove...lots of snow up here this winter.
I a'm still welding In the shop though

Cheers

Daner:waving: