PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys take with you on Flowerbed/ Mulching Clean up jobs

CrewCutEnterprises
03-11-2006, 08:11 PM
Ok, Ive been triing to find out what most people take with them on a general spring clean up.

I like to have a variety of tools with my crew for if they are needed.
So the job is a Spring Clean up.
Shrub pruning
Flowerbed weeding and cleanup
Flowerbed Edging
10 yards of mulch

I want to know what you would take with you, In 1 trip, with 1 truck. Im triing to decied, because Im looking into my next truck having a storage box or a reading Rev Pak or somthing.
Currently we would bring
2 wheelbarrows, 5 yards mulch. Ez-Bed edger, 2 back pack blowers, 3 pitch forks, hedge clippers, foldable laddder, 2 tarps.

All staked up ontop of the truck and the mulch, forks and tarps under the dump.

Let me know what you guys take, and some pictures

jreiff
03-11-2006, 11:30 PM
Gas for trimmers in case they run out, broom for clean up, a rock shovel or flat shovel to clean up spilt mulch and for clean up, a hard rake for raking out mulch, hand pruners.

That is what i thought of for now.

NEPSJay
03-12-2006, 12:04 AM
stick edger........

Wolfie's L&L
03-14-2006, 07:45 PM
We don't worry about taking the mulch with us until after we are completely done the cleanup. This way we have as much room in the dump bed as we possibly can get to put all the clippings and debris in.

CutliffDesigns
03-15-2006, 03:13 PM
I agree with wolfie. I take a hard rake, leaf rake, clippers,hand pruners, tree pruner, hand saw, wheel barrow, blower, and pick up mulch after clean up if the supplier is close by.