PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee Applicators Licenses

parttimer
03-11-2006, 08:29 PM
Just got the info and study guide , just like to know what to expect . How tough it really is. :confused: :confused:

Lawnmasters
03-12-2006, 08:25 AM
I took mine around 17 years ago so I know it has changed, but I have been told by the people at UT that they are making it harder and harder to keep out the idiots. Even way back when I took mine only 6 out of around 50 passed it. Mine was a 4 hour test, seems like I remember 100 questions on the written, but could have been more, (its been awhile) if you passed that portion you were told to come back after lunch to do the Identification part. 100 samples set up in a room, you have to look at the bug, weed, disease and mark what it is. Study hard! and good luck!

Xterminator
03-12-2006, 10:51 AM
Its not that bad just Study your Id.

Agri-AFC
03-12-2006, 10:58 AM
Just got the info and study guide , just like to know what to expect . How tough it really is. :confused: :confused:

I took and passed the exam two years ago when I lived in TN and it was tough. More than 2/3 rds of the exam for me dealt with ornamentals and state rules and regulations. Very little turf questions. The ID wasn't too difficult. Good luck and I hope you pass.

tngreen
03-13-2006, 10:42 AM
PT, i just took one of my guys to take the test last week, ten guys in the room only my guy passed. The test has gotten a lot harder, the study quesions in the co3 book are not on the test. I live in chatt if you want any help let me know.