PDA

View Full Version : Buying trailers direct

Ollie3
03-12-2006, 11:57 AM
:cry: Does anyone know of a company where you can order a trailer and you can go and pick it up? I'm looking fo a 8x18 enclosed. I live in the SE NC to be exact. I want to buy from the source not the middleman and save some money in the process. There has to be a website or something, I can't find it. Can sombody help me, this is driving me crazy. I spoke to a dealer in Charlotte, NC and he wants $6,800 for a trailer. I think thats high. I want to buy factory direct if at all possible. Thanks.:dizzy: :cry: :cool2:

Ollie

echovalley
03-12-2006, 12:02 PM
:cry: Does anyone know of a company where you can order a trailer and you can go and pick it up? I'm looking fo a 8x18 enclosed. I live in the SE NC to be exact. I want to buy from the source not the middleman and save some money in the process. There has to be a website or something, I can't find it. Can sombody help me, this is driving me crazy. I spoke to a dealer in Charlotte, NC and he wants $6,800 for a trailer. I think thats high. I want to buy factory direct if at all possible. Thanks.:dizzy: :cry: :cool2:

Ollie
Had mine built custom at kaufman trailers in NC,going to pick it up next week[equipment trailers only]saved about $1200

General Landscaping
03-12-2006, 01:52 PM
Do you have "heavy equipment trader" books up there?traderonline.com
Lots of trailers in there.