PDA

View Full Version : Marketing help.

SamIV
03-12-2006, 12:12 PM
Have any of you ever used a marketing professional to help grow your business. I have a meeting with someone next week. Just curious if this was helpful to anyone.

Really does not matter how much we know about lighting if we are not selling enough.

Sam IV

TheHotShotKid
03-12-2006, 12:20 PM
Jay Abraham. I highly recommend him

TheHotShotKid
03-12-2006, 12:24 PM
Really does not matter how much we know about lighting if we are not selling enough.

This is correct. The ones who are making big bucks anywhere don't know a damn thing about their trade. You are in the marketing business not the LL business. Forget about learning how to install. Learn how to market you will never go hungry my friend. You can take that advice to the bank

NightScenes
03-12-2006, 12:49 PM
This is a great resource for just about any small business. http://www.entrepreneur.com/

There are many sites like this on the web and their free!!

DLS1
03-12-2006, 03:26 PM

This is correct. The ones who are making big bucks anywhere don't know a damn thing about their trade. You are in the marketing business not the LL business. Forget about learning how to install. Learn how to market you will never go hungry my friend. You can take that advice to the bank

You want to adjust your age in your profile. It says you are only 14. I saw a few of your starter threads in the lighting forum. You expect us to believe your 14. :laugh:

NightScenes
03-12-2006, 03:37 PM
Hey Bill, I believe that it is supposed to be how long he has been in business, 14 years. Goes to show how much marketing can do!!

DLS1
03-12-2006, 03:44 PM
Hey Bill, I believe that it is supposed to be how long he has been in business, 14 years. Goes to show how much marketing can do!!

I stand corrected. Your right. He was posting like a well informed lighting and marketing person. :laugh: :laugh:

TheHotShotKid
03-12-2006, 04:48 PM
their used that way should be they're but who cares. most every other thing posted is inaccurate as well.

TheHotShotKid
03-12-2006, 07:38 PM
Corey Rudl