PDA

View Full Version : Holy Help Needed Batman!

SuperZZZ
03-12-2006, 09:52 PM
Need help estimating price to tear-out rocks few trees and timbers.Rocks in beds(20'x5 &8'' deep in some areas,6' circle,3'circle,and under a deck approx.10x15 area about 2ft to squeeze under to remove rocks.Remove 2 small trees and a few yuccas and bushes.) Will have 3ppl working this job.:hammerhead: Also consider we might end up sodding front yard approx area is 961 sq.ft,plant a few trees,bushes,stone edging on 20'x5' at least 2 layers high of stone border,border for tree 3layers high approx,6dia.and border on walkway 2layers high approx 25' long. Thanks for all the help guys really need a estimated price on the tear out.was probably gonna have someone just come out with bobcat and dump for rock tearout.Have a great day and a great year of work!Thanks again:waving:

sheshovel
03-12-2006, 10:10 PM
Can you take some pics ?That would help alot.I hesitate giving you prices unless I can see the job mainly because I don't estimate by sq footage..I estimate by difficulty,access,and area,and hours

SuperZZZ
03-12-2006, 10:31 PM
Easy to get in and out for front yard and under patio is right off the drive on back of the house.Really just tearing out beds complete with up to 8'' of rocks in spots and lil trees and a few bushes.Hard part crawling my butt or cough cough lol umm some 1s butt under the deck to push rocks outta lol.ugh!estimate on removal wld be great.Install i'll worry about if the whole job is done by us.They need sprinkler system install too but we dont get into that yet.Thanks again any help appreciated:clapping:

SuperZZZ
03-14-2006, 06:12 PM
Hello Hello anyone here?lol sprinkler system for abt 1100 sq. ft front yard found out runs abt 1200-1300 dollars around here.put in a bid for 4399 dollars see whats hAppens weeeeeeeeeeeeeee