PDA

View Full Version : John Deere deck field test in Michigan?

turfmagazine
03-13-2006, 12:23 PM
Jim @ TURF magazine here.

John Deere would like someone near Jenison, Michigan to do a one-month field test of thier new Mulch-on-Demand Deck.

PLEASE -- if you are in that area and interested, email me personally at jkendrick@turfmagazine.com.

How's it work? You use the unit on some of your active client properties. Hopefully take a few photos of the unit in action. Write me up some notes or a full report on what you observe ... how it worked for you, etc.

We pay for you, not Deere ... so you can be honest.

Please be in touch ... thanks,

Jim

Tonyr
03-13-2006, 03:59 PM
our season is still in full swing, how about a field test from over here....we have the grass if you have da mower lol.

southernlandscapespecial
03-13-2006, 04:13 PM
If you ever need testing done in Louisiana..I volunteer!!

MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC
03-15-2006, 02:02 PM
How about Shelby Twp. MI?

P & L Turf
03-16-2006, 08:48 PM
How would you feel about Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak testing it. They've got a very large variety of different mowing conditions.

luckylawnboy
03-26-2006, 09:33 AM
Well Im South in Indiana and we mow approx 200 ares a week. I would like to try these mowers in all the diferent conditions we have here in Indiana and give back a full report on the performance and cut.

S man
04-01-2006, 01:17 AM
If you ever need testing done in Louisiana..I volunteer!!

Yeah how about cut some over grown weeds in new orleans.

stumper1620
04-01-2006, 07:19 AM
Jim @ TURF magazine here.

John Deere would like someone near Jenison, Michigan to do a one-month field test of thier new Mulch-on-Demand Deck.

PLEASE -- if you are in that area and interested, email me personally at jkendrick@turfmagazine.com.

How's it work? You use the unit on some of your active client properties. Hopefully take a few photos of the unit in action. Write me up some notes or a full report on what you observe ... how it worked for you, etc.

We pay for you, not Deere ... so you can be honest.

Please be in touch ... thanks,

Jim
Why Jenison?
I have one pending in Jenison and the rest of my accounts are outside of that area, be glad to try it out and comment, But I'm just starting to work that area for clients this season.
P.M Me For E-Mail if your interested in me. By the way, I run a non MOD JD
737 54"

jtkplc
04-01-2006, 09:40 AM
I'm not quite sure where Jenison is, but what about Jackson?

stumper1620
04-01-2006, 09:47 AM
I'm not quite sure where Jenison is, but what about Jackson?
suburb of Grand Rapids

jtkplc
04-01-2006, 11:33 AM
suburb of Grand Rapids

Ok, thanks for the info. I thought it was somewhere on the west side of the state.