PDA

View Full Version : Free Samples of Fluid Film!

Dano50
03-13-2006, 01:34 PM
Attn: Lawnsite.com members. If you have not yet heard of or tried Fluid Film, now is your opportunity to try the best rust/corrosion preventive and lubricant on the market for free. There is a reason why we are willing to ship samples out for free, which is one of the most expensive ways to advertise: It works. If we weren’t completely confident in the superior protective and lasting powers of Fluid Film, we simply wouldn’t do it. We still have plenty of samples left for those who would like to try it within the Continental United States. Check out our website for more product information at www.eurekafluidfilm.com.

For your free sample, just email me at dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com.

LawnScenes
03-13-2006, 01:48 PM
Want to ship a sample to Virginia? lol. I looked on your website but couldn't find any info for a free sample.

Dano50
03-13-2006, 01:56 PM
Sorry LawnScenes. I just went back and posted my email address in the post. Just write to me there and I'll get a sample out.

LawnScenes
03-13-2006, 02:02 PM
Thanks... I sent you an email.

mulcahy mowing
03-13-2006, 02:56 PM
great stuff i got a free sample, but now it's lost....time to buy a new can

G.M.Landscaping
03-14-2006, 12:26 AM
Emailed you

wriken
03-14-2006, 08:16 AM
mailed you

lawnmedicCC
03-14-2006, 10:16 AM
From the inner workings of my Permagreen Magnum to the tongue on my trailer, I have plenty of uses for an anti-corrosive. WD-40 just didn't cut it last year! I emailed you! Thanks.

bfstrider
03-20-2006, 09:51 PM
I sent you an email today. Also called the company. They said you were out of the office.

Hugh

LawnScenes
03-20-2006, 10:43 PM
Dano50... Thanks for sending the can. I received mine today and will try it out as soon as possible.

JKOOPERS
03-21-2006, 12:19 AM
i received my can today and put to the test my salt spreader motor wasnt working . so i unplugged the wires and sprayed them fluid film put them back together poof it worked. thats some great stuff. i will be buying some real soon.

sheshovel
03-21-2006, 01:00 AM
Ok I want to try it on my lops,nips and tree saws and my underarms..I sent for my sample too

ToroLandscaper
03-21-2006, 01:05 AM
Just Emailed you for my sample!

Grassmechanic
03-21-2006, 09:10 AM
Ok I want to try it on my lops,nips and tree saws and my underarms..I sent for my sample too
Now THAT'S a visual!

outlaw1960
03-21-2006, 11:07 AM
e-mailed you

LawnScenes
03-23-2006, 09:33 PM
Dano... How much is a case of Fluid Film? And how do I got about ordering it?

CSALawnServiceInc
03-26-2006, 08:01 PM
Emailed for a free sample, Thanks!:)

sheshovel
03-26-2006, 08:13 PM
OK I recieved my fliud film in record time.I have a woodstove and the door hinges and lower vent handle have always screeched loudly every time you put in a piece of wood..this is my only source of heat so I open and shut the door alot.The noise irritating my sences every time.I have put WD-40 on it,30 wieght oil,household light weigt oil.cooking oil,olive oil ...you name it I have tried..they all worked for one or two openings and closings then burnt off reeking my house out and then no longer worked at all and the screech came right back.
So I decided to put some of my free sample of Fluid Film on the hinges and lever.It immediately worked..has not burnt off in a week now and never smelled at all!No more screeching!I have many other things I am going to try this product on..but just wanted to let you all know that I am extreemly impressed with it.

Dano50
03-27-2006, 12:57 PM
As far as ordering Fluid Film, we have a dealer locator on our website where you can find our product by zip code or city search. We are also available nationally through John Deere, and you can access their dealer locator through our website as well. If there is no one in your area that sells Fluid Film, you could buy online through a few distributors who are linked to our website, or just contact us and we'll sell to you direct.

Lazer_Z
04-05-2006, 03:55 PM
Dan, I did'nt receive my sample can of Fluid Film. What happened? if I remember correctly I e-mailed you around the middle of March requesting a sample.

Rob

Dano50
04-05-2006, 04:08 PM
Rob,

Just email me your contact information at dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com and I'll find out what happened. Every once in a while we get one returned from UPS for various reasons, but they always cover up the delivery address so it's hard to find out where it was supposed to go.

I'll make sure you get a replacement.

Dan

Lazer_Z
04-12-2006, 05:01 PM
Dan,I just got my can today Thanks.

Rob

CuttinUP
04-12-2006, 11:24 PM
I am very impressed with this stuff, It has done magic on the few things that I got to use it on before it ran out due to a defective nozzle it would let out more under the nozzle then out the front of it. It made a mess, I hope all of the cans don't do this, but like I said it is an awesome product. Used some on the latches on the Gear Caddy and they work like butter now. lol:laugh:

sheshovel
04-12-2006, 11:39 PM
Still no screeching or squeeking after a month..I had been putting up with that since I moved in like 10 years ago and like I said before..have tried everything on that stupid door and latch!This stuff is great.

LawnScenes
04-13-2006, 12:06 AM
I used about the whole sample can on the slides for the ramps on my utility trailers... They still slide just as well as the day I sprayed it on. Good stuff. The dirt and dust that covers them most of the time hasn't even slowed it down yet.

firelwn
04-13-2006, 12:09 AM
Emailed hope I like it like everyone so far

Dano50
04-13-2006, 01:36 PM
We are still offering sample cans to members of Lawnsite. The response has been very positive so far, and we realize that the best way to promote the product is to simply get it into people's hands. Fluid Film has a way of selling itself.

:laugh: As long as the boss isn't looking over my shoulder, I'll keep this going as long as I can.:laugh:

jt5019
04-13-2006, 02:33 PM
Cant wait to get my sample. Gonna put it right to work :dancing:

eddy tice
04-16-2006, 07:43 AM
i tried to find it a acouple of years ago.its good stuff

TLS
04-16-2006, 08:14 AM
We are still offering sample cans to members of Lawnsite. The response has been very positive so far, and we realize that the best way to promote the product is to simply get it into people's hands. Fluid Film has a way of selling itself.

:laugh: As long as the boss isn't looking over my shoulder, I'll keep this going as long as I can.:laugh:

I hate to ask, but I've been waiting now for my sample for well over a month, if not more. Have the samples been shipped yet?

I'm just concerned that mine is sitting on someone elses front porch or something. :rolleyes:

Talon1189
04-16-2006, 07:02 PM
I received my sample in 4 business days to the northeast USA :) I used most of my sample and am very impressed with the stickyness of Fluid Film :) I sprayed it on a brand new set of commercial hedge trimmers + storm door hinges + a sticky car door lock + car door hinges :) :) :) I am impressed with the staying power of the product :) No evaporation appears to be present at all :) No comparison at all to WD-40 :clapping: I will report back later after long term results are seen :cool2: It takes alot to impress me :eek: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Talon

TLS
04-17-2006, 04:42 AM
Something must have happend in transit then to mine.

Dano50
04-17-2006, 11:19 AM
Hey TLS,

Just get back to me (www.dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com) with your shipping address and I'll get another out to you right away. I'll give you a tracking number this time so you can follow its progress.

Thanks for being patient,

Dan

Itsgottobegreen
04-17-2006, 02:39 PM
Hey if we got our free sample from plowsite. Can we get another sample:rolleyes: from lawnsite. I buy that stuff by the case. I swear by it. :drinkup: Use it on everything.

DEEJ
05-15-2006, 04:52 PM
Dano50,

Hey how about us members in Canada? Would love to try the product. Have heard nothing but good about it.

1. Can we get a sample can?
2. Can you tell me where it can be purchased in the Ottawa Ontario area?

deej

Dano50
05-15-2006, 05:08 PM
Hi DEEJ,

Thank you for the interest in Fluid Film. Fluid Film is available through our Canadian Distributor - NLS Products (http://www.nlsproducts.ca/) and through the John Deere Farm dealers network.
I'm sorry to say that it is cost prohibitive to ship samples to Canada, but Fluid Film is readily available for purchase. My apologies for not being able to supply you with a sample.

firelwn
05-15-2006, 06:52 PM
Never recevied my sample :confused:. wondering what happened

Dano50
05-15-2006, 07:04 PM
Hey Firelwn, If your sample got lost just email me (dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com) with your contact information and I'll get another can right out to you. Sorry, it happens on occasion. Something gets screwed up somewhere. Could be me. I've been told I'm a little screwy. :dizzy:

firelwn
05-15-2006, 09:11 PM
Dano Sent you a PM with my adress

marcaminton
05-16-2006, 01:31 AM
How can I get a sample?

Dano50
05-16-2006, 11:33 AM
If you'd like a free sample can of Fluid Film (http://www.eurekafluidfilm.com), just email me (dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com) and I'll ship one right out to you. I'm not sure how much longer this promotion will last, so I'd take advantage of it now if you've never tried the product. With no solvent content and a natural lanolin base, it will beat the crap out of the competition. :hammerhead:
If it didn't, we'd be crazy :dizzy: to give this stuff away for free.

Unfortunately, this offer is only good inside the Continental United States. My apologies to all who are unable to take advantage of this offer.

san28734
05-17-2006, 03:03 PM
I e-mailed you, thanks.

hdtvluvr
05-30-2006, 10:19 PM
email sent