PDA

View Full Version : where to get signs

Drivefaster35
03-13-2006, 03:47 PM
Where can I get small cheap signs for yards to warn clients that I had just applied fertilizer to threir lawn?

Green-Pro
03-13-2006, 04:16 PM
I've had good results with these guys.

I was just down your way last Friday, man been a long time since then getting to Burlington, they have most of 34 done from New London on down really cut the travel time. :waving:

Green-Pro
03-13-2006, 04:35 PM
I've had good results with these guys.

I was just down your way last Friday, man been a long time since then getting to Burlington, they have most of 34 done from New London on down really cut the travel time. :waving:

forgot link sorry
http://www.americanmarkingcorp.com/

Drivefaster35
03-13-2006, 04:43 PM
Awsoime what were u down in Burlington for? also where do you get your fertilizer from right now teh only place i'm really familure with is Pace Supply in Cedar Rapids and looking for other options?

JB1
03-13-2006, 05:21 PM
look at the top of the page at one of the sposors, the name is Blackburn Flags, good company for what you want.

amvega
03-13-2006, 07:02 PM
We get ours right from lesco. I'm not sure what the price but it's convenient though.

MStine315
03-13-2006, 07:31 PM
I was happy last year with RND Signs out of Minn. www.rndsigns.com
Good luck this season-Marc

Green-Pro
03-13-2006, 08:23 PM
Awsoime what were u down in Burlington for? also where do you get your fertilizer from right now teh only place i'm really familure with is Pace Supply in Cedar Rapids and looking for other options?

One of my daughters was involved in the Invention Convention at West Burlington Mall.
I use ProSource One, they are based in Minnesota but my rep is in Manchester just north of C.R.

www.prosourceone.com

PR Fect
03-13-2006, 08:23 PM
BlackBurn. The last fertilizer signs we got cost us 16.8 cents a piece. Set up, postage, printing, sticks and signs.

lawnguy26
03-13-2006, 08:43 PM
I used Blackburn for my first signs. Great customer service and good prices. I have one customer that for some reason just will not take my sign out of his yard. I've gone back after two months and the sign is just starting to curl a little, you can still read my name and number. I'll definitely be using them again.

ThreeWide
03-13-2006, 08:59 PM
I used Blackburn for my first signs. Great customer service and good prices. I have one customer that for some reason just will not take my sign out of his yard. I've gone back after two months and the sign is just starting to curl a little, you can still read my name and number. I'll definitely be using them again.

Same experience here as well. The signs are very durable.

Drivefaster35
03-13-2006, 11:25 PM
One of my daughters was involved in the Invention Convention at West Burlington Mall.
I use ProSource One, they are based in Minnesota but my rep is in Manchester just north of C.R.

www.prosourceone.com

Could you give me any suggestions on what product's u use from them I mean some kinda a plan I understand not everybody likes to give away there secrets so I understand i'f you'd be weiry but I'm just the type of gym that takes other peoples opinions first and tried them out so I dont get myself in a bind any suggestions or advice would be great I know all lawns are differnt but maybe somethin to kinda get me on the right path thanks

Green-Pro
03-14-2006, 12:41 AM
We offer a five step program I will send you a PM.

Contact ProSource they wil work very closely with you, you will need to provide them with a copy of your applicators license and a sales tax exemption certificate.