PDA

View Full Version : Hey I am Famous, Kinda

Rhett
03-13-2006, 06:19 PM
One of my commercial was a stop for Biker Build Off last week. I guess the show will be shown this fall. Heck the week before it was voted in the top one hundred night clubs in the USA. Time to raise the rates. Then again still waiting for the check. Guess my fifteen minutes of fame are up.

MMLawn
03-13-2006, 06:59 PM
Something tells me it's the "club" causing all the attention and not the lawn.... :laugh:

BTW, which club is it as there aren't any "good" ones that I know of in Destin that me and my Harley haven't visited so I probably have spent an hour or twelve in it... :waving:

Rhett
03-13-2006, 07:11 PM
Dang it MM you caught me. The property is a mess but starting to come along. I know that I can't afford to drink at AJs. As far as bars on the south side of 98 the only one that I have enjoyed is the boat house. Any place that you can be on the end of a conga line and home in bed before 9 is all right with me

MMLawn
03-13-2006, 07:13 PM
DUDE!!!!! The BOAT HOUSE!!! My favorite! Got sick as crap after me and one buddy ate 3 dozen raw oysters and MANY adult beverages there one summer! As matter of fact I'm looking at a Boat House beer huggie right now.

Rhett
03-13-2006, 08:28 PM
Next time you are there have to try the Action Jacksons or the MFers on the oyster menu. Better hurry another couople of years and the boat house will be gone. How many bars have you ever been to that you have to go next door to use the bathroom?

MMLawn
03-13-2006, 08:51 PM
Will be gone, Say it ain't so! I guess they need to make room for more yupie places :cry:

HOOLIE
03-13-2006, 09:46 PM
About 10-12 years ago we mowed this small office building, as well as the home of the guy that owned the office building. One day he was murdered in the parking lot at work, his wife had hired a hitman to do him in :hammerhead:

So that was a neat "conversation starter"...although the club sounds more cool :laugh: