PDA

View Full Version : earthway spreader

jbailey52
03-13-2006, 08:40 PM
Has anyone used these? im looking at the 2050p model. Only $80 looks heavy duty. Anyway it will be used in the business, but not to hard. So what is everyones opinions??

JKOOPERS
03-13-2006, 08:43 PM
not a bad spreader i actually have one for overseeding and applying starter fert. gets good coverage ,alot better than a scotts lol

Xterminator
03-14-2006, 07:38 AM
Mine did not last long. If you are going to be Spreading alot of yards Lesco is the Cadilliac of spreaders. It will last for a while if you keep it clean

OrganicFert
03-14-2006, 08:50 AM
I have never used any other then a Lesco spreader, not sure why I would switch. I second the motion to keeping her clean and greased! MAKE sure the tech scrapes the darn paddle to keep the distance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your spreader is the most simple thing in LC, don't complicate it!

Az Gardener
03-14-2006, 08:56 AM
not a bad spreader i actually have one for overseeding and applying starter fert. gets good coverage ,alot better than a scotts lol

Ditto-Good spreader, especially if you don't want to spend as much for a spreader as your first car cost.

jbailey52
03-14-2006, 09:17 AM
Yea, I know its not a lesco profesional and all that, but I mean its not going to get heavy usage... I just wanted something that worked a little better then the cheapo spreaders. Any other opinions?

Decali
03-14-2006, 09:07 PM
If this is $80 new I say go for it.

I've used Bigfoot, Earthway, and Lesco over the years. I use 2 Lescos now but only because they are so durable. Spread pattern was much better with Earthway.

I really liked my Earthways but had to replace too often.