PDA

View Full Version : any reviews for the encore xtreme

lzrj
03-13-2006, 10:43 PM
Looking at the Enore Xtreme as a possibility to buy. Does anyone have one and what do you think of them. Loooking at the $5500 to $6000 range to buy. Could not find much reviews about them.

lzrj
03-13-2006, 10:44 PM
That was suppose to be ENCORE. No one probably has an Enore.

MMLawn
03-13-2006, 11:21 PM
If you can find a copy of one of last years (I believe in was in maybe May June or July) I did a product review and article on the Encore Extreme for TURF Magazine.

lzrj
03-13-2006, 11:40 PM
ya, I saw the two posts that were asking anyone if they wanted to do the review but can't find anything on your review. If you don't mind me asking, what was your opinion of them. Or if you can find the exact address your review was under, that would help.

MMLawn
03-13-2006, 11:50 PM
The review was not on here it was in the magazine. I just checked and it was in the July, 2005 issue.

I would scan the article for you but I am of course not at my office. It had good and bad things that I wrote about. You really will want to demo it yourself.

WREBELMACHINE
03-14-2006, 06:14 PM
I mow the springfield public schools and there is a new guy who got a couple of contracts with the school who owns an extreme and likes it alot. He told me the only thing he did to it was add a suspension seat and he changed the spring returns on the dampners to be less sensitive. He is selling it to buy an encore prowler machine because the extreme is not big enough! He must be happy with it because he stayed with encore. I know I like mine!

Envy Lawn Service
03-14-2006, 10:21 PM
I know I like mine!

So is that what you ended up switching to?

Those big Prowlers are cool...
The deck setup is slick too...
But man do they look bigger than they actually are!

Does yours have the Super Turf tires?

As far as the Extreme is concerned... nice little mower from what I saw of it.
The only thing that looked chincy to me was the way the deck is carried...