PDA

View Full Version : Pics of trailer setup for landscape/hardscape crews

MarcusLndscp
03-15-2006, 10:31 PM
Who's got pics of the setup of their enclosed trailers for landscape construction work? Or does someone know of a thread that already exists with this type of info. Anybody have any thoughts or considerations when they created theirs. Our intent is to have the trailer sit on job sites for extended periods of time and to accomodate a variety of activities ranging from walls and patios to sitework to plantings etc

jreiff
03-16-2006, 01:01 PM
Here is some pictures of our new cube van that we just got. Sorry, not a enclosed trailer. Have not equipped it yet or really set it up. Came with the shelves. We have another van like this, minues that extra seating. Don't have pics of that one yet, but will get some when i get a chance. We put everything that we think that we need for a job in the van( for walls, pavers, plantings, seeding, etc.). And everything stays in it, so there is no taking tools out for another crew or anything like that.

jreiff
03-16-2006, 01:02 PM
Another.............

jreiff
03-16-2006, 01:03 PM
Back view............

jreiff
03-16-2006, 01:03 PM
Two more back shots.......

jreiff
03-16-2006, 01:06 PM
And the final shot from the side looking into the extra seating area. Should work out pretty well for extra seating, lunch boxes, laser and other things. Have not got the decals for the sides yet. And we are able to leave the van on site if need be. Can paddle lock the back door. Also good advertising with the signs on the sides. Like a big rolling billboard. Will post more pics when i get some.

MarcusLndscp
03-16-2006, 09:58 PM
JReiff, what size box is that on there???? I like the extra seating option too

ripple
03-18-2006, 07:32 AM
Crew cab van...nice