PDA

View Full Version : what to do

barefootlawns
03-16-2006, 08:42 PM
I had a customer call me and we discussed her lawn contract today. At the end of the conversation she said that she wanted me to freshen up her flowerbed (flowers, mulch,) I asked when was a good time to meet with her and she said I TRUST YOU do what you think will look good. What in the world does that mean. Do i go all out and hope that is what she wanted or be Conservative and hope its enough.

scagwildcat
03-16-2006, 08:54 PM
i had a client tell me that before, then when they got the bill they didnt want to pay it, what i would do in your case is, figure out what you want to plant, and call her back explain the type of plants that you will be planting and the amount of mulch needed with a price, if she agrees then do the job !!!!

scagwildcat
03-16-2006, 08:57 PM
i had a client tell me that before, then when they got the bill they didnt want to pay it, what i would do in your case is, figure out what you want to plant, and call her back explain the type of plants that you will be planting and the amount of mulch needed with a price, if she agrees then do the job !!!!
i forgot to mention, make sure that you tell her how to care for these new plants !!!!!nothing worse then getting a call a week later saying that the plants are dieing

eruuska
03-16-2006, 08:58 PM
I agree with Scag. Don't believe anyone that tells you that you have carte blanche. Figure out what you're going to do, then write it up and let them know. Then the ball's in their court.

barefootlawns
03-16-2006, 09:15 PM
ok thanks for the advise