PDA

View Full Version : No more threads from me about what skid steer/CTL to get....

Stroker
03-17-2006, 02:00 AM
Because if the finance company overnighted the paper work like they were supposed to, I will be picking up my new ASV RC-100 tomorrow! :)

I didn't get cheap either. Enclosed cab, AC/Heat, 4 in 1 bucket

For a guy my size, the ASV has crappy head room, not much shoulder room, but loads of foot room. Deciding factor was simply I liked the salesman and dealership the best. Not to mention its about the best machine to use a Loftness Carbide Cutter with which I should be picking up next week..

Caribbean Breeze
03-17-2006, 07:54 AM
You will be happy with the RC100. I used one for a weekend and was overwhelmed with its power to push...its what convinced me that ASV makes a very good machine...

For the Timberax and Carbide Cutter, you can't beat the RC100, the hydraulic flow is suited for attachments of this sort...lets see a picture sometime,

VERY GOOD PURCHASE!

Caribbean Breeze

Because if the finance company overnighted the paper work like they were supposed to, I will be picking up my new ASV RC-100 tomorrow! :)

I didn't get cheap either. Enclosed cab, AC/Heat, 4 in 1 bucket

For a guy my size, the ASV has crappy head room, not much shoulder room, but loads of foot room. Deciding factor was simply I liked the salesman and dealership the best. Not to mention its about the best machine to use a Loftness Carbide Cutter with which I should be picking up next week..

Squizzy246B
03-17-2006, 10:53 AM
Congatulations..new machinery Yumm. How about some pics of the cab when you get it?.

tnmtn
03-17-2006, 09:00 PM
congratulations stroker,
i have been reading your threads relating to the timber axe and am very curious how it does. hope it works out great for you and look forward to hearing about it.
good luck

clamcooker
03-17-2006, 10:35 PM
Awesome Choice, the RC-100 is one of my favorites. I can't wait to try an SR-80.

Stroker
03-18-2006, 10:36 AM
Paper work didn't make it in time. Gotta wait until Monday now. Its gonna be a loooooong weekend.........