PDA

View Full Version : Hows this 246b pricing...

mrusk
03-17-2006, 03:28 PM
Took a field trip to cat today. What an experience!! I was really impressed with the operation!

They have me a price on a new 246b with cab, air/ac, and 72in bucket for 35,890. And about another 800 for forks. The price was better than i was expecting it to be. I can get 5.25 for 5 years which will make the payments affordable, even though i will proably pay the machine off in a few months of working it. I think i am going to go for it. Don't know if i am going to go for the harley rake though. Its an extra 8555. for the 84in hydro angle one. I'm just not sure how many new lawns i'm going to do.

So should i pull the trigger on it?

Lazer_Z
03-17-2006, 03:44 PM
Matt,I did a build and quote on a couple of tracked units and well I know the tracked machines are more $$$ but, your price sounds good and so does the 5.25%. I say if you feel you can pay for it in a couple of months go for it.

Good luck

Rob

Scag48
03-17-2006, 04:02 PM
Doesn't sound like a bad deal on a 246. They won't budge on the price, but see if you can get a little bit of a break on the attachments.

mrusk
03-17-2006, 05:25 PM
If i decided to go foward with the deal, i will try to get them down on the attachments.

I'm just a little nervous about spending the money. I got some decent estimates out im working on right now. I looked at a 20k new lawn, walkway and retaining wall job yesterday. Looking at 500sq deck job in the morning.

The interest rates are going up on wednesday the sales man said. So i have to pull the trigger by than to get locked in to the 5.25 percent. Once i get locked in the can hold the machine for 60 days if need be. I'm just hoping my credit is decent enough to get approved with out a cosigner since i am young. I dad cosigned on my truck and trailer. I paid my trailer off and made all my truck payments early. So we will see. I'm going to fax in the credit ap on monday.

Matt