PDA

View Full Version : Natures Pro?

HK45Mark23
03-18-2006, 04:24 AM
Does any one have any information about Natures Pro?

Microbe
03-18-2006, 07:54 AM
I mean how good can they be? The workers start at 10 bucks an hour... Probably another bunch of thugs wear'n baggy jeans and a winter hat doing half ass work. I've seen them spray and the guy was catching so much drift right in his face I thought he was gona drop.......... "no mein, drift is good for me mein." "Makes me feel good mein."

NattyLawn
03-18-2006, 12:10 PM
I mean how good can they be? The workers start at 10 bucks an hour... Probably another bunch of thugs wear'n baggy jeans and a winter hat doing half ass work. I've seen them spray and the guy was catching so much drift right in his face I thought he was gona drop.......... "no mein, drift is good for me mein." "Makes me feel good mein."

Nature's Pro looks like a franchise similiar to Natural Lawn. The website tells you about the company, and has a lot of info on it. It doesn't look like Chemlawn to me, but hey, they only pay their workers 10 bucks an hour according to Microbe.

http://www.naturespro.com/

Microbe, this isn't your first borderline racist post, and I'm sure it won't be your last. Thanks for the info on how much they pay and I'm sure it means they're an awful franchise to work for. You sound like you do lawns in jeans, cowboy boots and hat, with your white robe in the truck.

nocutting
03-19-2006, 02:32 AM
Nature's Pro looks like a franchise similiar to Natural Lawn. The website tells you about the company, and has a lot of info on it. It doesn't look like Chemlawn to me, but hey, they only pay their workers 10 bucks an hour according to Microbe.

http://www.naturespro.com/

Microbe, this isn't your first borderline racist post, and I'm sure it won't be your last. Thanks for the info on how much they pay and I'm sure it means they're an awful franchise to work for. You sound like you do lawns in jeans, cowboy boots and hat, with your white robe in the truck.
1975,:dizzy: but at that time everything was chemicals and pesticides.....Yes......"Green Pros" was the name used back than?....even till the 90's give or take:dizzy: ........Bob Rielly, owner and president had a story about his grandfather in germany:clapping: , still not sure to this day what that story was supposed to be about?...........Organic Approach, always luv that term.........I used to run an add under Bobs that said "Why settle for Organic approach, when you can have the real thing?" Safe for Children, Pets and You!..........yea, its like a franchise, the guys main line is selling / building verrrry nice spray rigs........I'll give him credit for that:usflag:

Microbe
03-19-2006, 11:24 AM
It wasn't racist... Just a joke... Guess it wasn't that funny. How I dress when I"m on a lawn and my level of professionalism that I try to maintain is what seperates me from illegals and most bosses for that matter. I'm by far the LEAST RACIST PERSON, but when I SEE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS EVERYWHERE, RUINING THE LANDSCAPING MARKET, and TAKING GOOD HONEST HARD WORK AWAY FROM AMERICAN CITIZENS I GET "RACIST>" SORRY... but I feel that its just plain wrong and dangerous to have illegal immigrants that will do anything to make money at every home depot, every nook and cranny, they will steal, lie, and basically everything else that people who have hit "rock bottom," would do in order to stay alive. Hey mabye naturespro is good. But from what I've heard about chemlawn and Scotts, I mean how much better can they be? When you have employees that get above minimum, how hard would they work? They could care less. When you hire somebody private like myself who truelly cares about results you get a whole different ball game.

Az Gardener
03-19-2006, 12:54 PM
It wasn't racist... Just a joke... Guess it wasn't that funny. How I dress when I"m on a lawn and my level of professionalism that I try to maintain is what seperates me from illegals and most bosses for that matter. I'm by far the LEAST RACIST PERSON, but when I SEE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS EVERYWHERE, RUINING THE LANDSCAPING MARKET, and TAKING GOOD HONEST HARD WORK AWAY FROM AMERICAN CITIZENS I GET "RACIST>" SORRY... but I feel that its just plain wrong and dangerous to have illegal immigrants that will do anything to make money at every home depot, every nook and cranny, they will steal, lie, and basically everything else that people who have hit "rock bottom," would do in order to stay alive. Hey mabye naturespro is good. But from what I've heard about chemlawn and Scotts, I mean how much better can they be? When you have employees that get above minimum, how hard would they work? They could care less. When you hire somebody private like myself who truelly cares about results you get a whole different ball game.

Well said Microbe. When you are in a metro area that is saturated with illegals and you are trying to raise the bar in the industry, hiring only legal employees and not look the other way when you get a SS card that looks like a lotto ticket printed at kinkos. It just gets very frustrating. Some times I think the race card is pulled by people who have succumbed to hiring questionable employees and feel badly about it. They then go on about how good the illegals work and how you cant compete with legal employees. Thats just BS

NattyLawn
03-19-2006, 01:22 PM
These are Microbes posts:
First off... Don't appologize for calling a hispanic lawn cutter a mexican... because 90% of them are, and there to illiterate to understand anything about a lawnmower, so forget about them operating a computer to read this site! LOL.... I"m sorry... But I just feel bad for all these homeowners who have homes that are worth 800,000 bucks and have people working for them who don't even know what grass is, what a fertilizer is, or what a lawnmower is.... I just think its pathetic the fact that most "WHITE,"Good hearted, educated, and people who are the foundation of america are getting sold out to people who can care less about the houses they cut and what results they get... ONe day america will realize when theres nobody left like myself and others........"ya know I can't find anybody who speaks english anymore, I feel like an alien in my own country." Keep selling us out america... "WHATEVER COMES AROUND GOES AROUND"
Microbe
If I sound like a "biget," I think thats how you spell it... then fine... But I"m just saying what my mind has captured threw the 26 years being on this planet... Nothing more,,, nothing less.......
Nocutting... you never really answered the gentlemans question regarding the soymeal... Or mabye you did..... Sounds like a good theory he had about applying soymeal... "the fact that it will attract wildlife." Theres nothing really worse than one day you come out and see 20 dig holes from squirrles in your newly seeded lawn that you prepared so beautifly in the fall!

And here, it extends to old people, aka "ageism"
Defenatly! I like older people but.... I HATE CHEAP, DEPRESSED, NON APPRECIATIVE OLD PEOPLE! If she's not then I would gota say, she's a very unhappy person, probably her husbands having erectile difficulties, or just is grossed out by his own wife and stays outta the house as much as possible.

TELL HER TO FIND HOSE A AND HOSE B TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE CUSTOMERS LIKE THAT HATE! TELL HER TO FIND ANOTHER LANDSCAPER AND SHE"LL GET RAPED AT COMIN INTO THE SEASON THIS LATE WITH A NEW GUY LOL..... And I bet you've been servicing this customer for a while right? She don't give 2 ****'s about how hard you worked this season, how you do the work first then she payes... ****... my freak'n moms maid gets paid before she picks up a broom..... if it was me... and I knew that leaving off on a bad note with this customer wouldn't affect my name publicly, I would recieve last months pay and not come back period! No calls,, and no answers from calls from that customer!

If you want to see more, look in the Chemlawn Busted thread as well.

NattyLawn
03-19-2006, 01:31 PM
Every one of us on here sees illegals working for other competitors in our area. Most of them are hard working and do the jobs that most people wouldn't do for very little pay. Maybe you think they will lie cheat and steal, but so do white people, even more than the illegals. Why? Because they have the knowledge to steal customers, products, etc and have the ends and means to get away with it. But, are they really the problem, or is it the EMPLOYERS of these people?

You can ***** about them all you want, but in the end, you have to look in the mirror and look at your own business before blaming everyone else. If these customers have 800 grand houses, is it their fault for hiring TGCL because they're cheaper than you? Did you sell your program vs. theirs effectively? If it comes down to money and they choose the cheaper proposal, than they're not the customer you want anyway.

Norm Al
03-19-2006, 01:38 PM
look ,,,,,,we all only have a few chemicals to work with! everything else is just a fancy marketing strategy that you will buy into!

pesticide business is not rocket science,,,,,,getting/billing/keeping customers could be rocket science for many people that dont have good business/marketing skilz!

go to college or buy some help in the form of a franchise!

Microbe
03-19-2006, 02:29 PM
Those posts were a bit over the line but I feel that "we," all feel this way to some extent but yet we don't express our feelings. I sincerely apologize for anything that I said that would be offensive to those reading. It was just the other day that I was talking to a retired landscaper who was mexican, nice guy, and he told me that "he loves his people, but they are ruining the market." I agreed, he tried giving me tips on how to "cheat," fertilizer applications to make more money, and other ways to half ass the property. I wasn't very interested in half assing anything. To me organic lawn and shrub care is a challenge, extremelly interesting, and with theory's that make perfect sense compared to "drug and petro chemical theory's," which are bold faced lie's! Natty you seem like a very inteligent and knowlegable individual and I'm sorry I rubbed you the wrong way. I'm a good guy and while I'm young I wana make a positive impact on society and introduce something that will truely impact the earth positivly. There's so much lying, misdirecting customers, technicians that don't know the difference between crab grass and foxtail. Whatever field I"m in wether it be in the green industry or the music industry I will have a positive impact and will educate customers as well as keep there family safe from toxic gardener's who commit herbicide on a regular basis. Your also right, I dont want those customers. :usflag:

HK45Mark23
03-19-2006, 03:44 PM
Maybe I have ranted and raved on other posts. I probably deserve my post to be hijacked.

But in reality not one person really addressed my question.

I don’t care about any ones political position and views on illegal immigration. I especially did not ask for any ones views as to how it affected you or our industry.

So with that said, I am here in the “Organic” forum of Lawn Site trying again to become educated.

I have many lawns that are mostly clover and dandelions. I need to maybe use Corn Gluten Meal to prevent the weeds from germinating this spring.

Then I was thinking of using Woodstream’s Ringer Lawn Restore a few months later with seeding. Maybe even virticut before seeding. I was thinking of maybe using Fish Emulsion and or Microp Organic Soil Builder as well as a fish emulsion and kelp separately or in combination.

I figure that I should use a good pre-emergent. Then seed and use Ringer. A few months later use the Microp with fish emulsion and kelp. I hope that I will reinstate the microbial herd. Maybe this approach will start the process of turning the soil around. I hope to then establishing grass in the areas where the weeds currently are King.

We are going to get the soil tested. I want to fix the ph as well as to know what the soil is starved of.

I was wandering I was on the right track or not. I was looking for some guidance. I really want to use the organic approach. I truly believe Organic is the smartest and best program.

In no means is it political. My choice is because it is the intelligent program. I don’t want a chemically dependant lawn whose microbial herd is dead. I want a self sustaining lawn that is healthy and has a symbiotic relationship with the soil and the food web sustained there in. I also don’t want potential for harming customers, their kids, pets or my self. Yeah I know many natural products are still quite harmful to humans and animals, but you know where I am coming from.

I am not certified in chemical application. At this time I am performing research and wanting to learn. I want to start a program on my lawn. I also am trying to provide my church with advice. Their lawn is maybe 80% clover and dandelions.

So if every one is over the Mexican thing, can we have a discussion about Organic programs?

NattyLawn
03-19-2006, 03:45 PM
I'm a good guy and while I'm young I wana make a positive impact on society and introduce something that will truely impact the earth positivly. There's so much lying, misdirecting customers, technicians that don't know the difference between crab grass and foxtail. Whatever field I"m in wether it be in the green industry or the music industry I will have a positive impact and will educate customers as well as keep there family safe from toxic gardener's who commit herbicide on a regular basis. Your also right, I dont want those customers. :usflag:

I totally agree with what you wrote here, and I think that's why a lot of us are here on the organic forum. To trade ideas, prouducts, etc. with the ultimate goal of doing something positive as well.

I apologize too, as reading the post is totally different than speaking with someone. There's a lot to be taken out of context....

Az Gardener
03-19-2006, 04:10 PM
Nature's Pro looks like a franchise similiar to Natural Lawn. The website tells you about the company, and has a lot of info on it. .
I think thats the answer to your question

NattyLawn
03-19-2006, 04:41 PM
I think thats the answer to your question

Also, here's the link to thread with the previous question you posted.
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=109048&page=2