PDA

View Full Version : Web site

Holloway Lawns
04-28-2001, 07:22 PM
Hello

I just put together a web site would you please check it out and let me know what you think? Here is the URL below
http://site.quickbooks.com/sites/51/ad/1d/hollowaylawns76367/index.html

eskals
04-28-2001, 10:25 PM
If I could make just one sugesstion...Light yellow and green are usually hard to read on a white background.

Eric

kermit
04-28-2001, 10:55 PM
Nice looking site but you have a lot of spelling mistakes, at least on your "services" page. Some of the colour combos are hard on the eyes,but overall nice work.

Lanelle
04-28-2001, 11:46 PM
Your home page says that you are a maintenance company but your services page lists landscape design and planning. Do you install? Also, your site is heavy on text. Needs photos that show examples of your work. And the text needs both grammar and spelling correction. For me, the whole site loaded with a black background. And I don't understand what the statement about not selling any products means or why it is in there. Let us see your update.

Holloway Lawns
04-29-2001, 12:16 AM
I have made corrections on spelling and I do Maintenance and install. If your read on the services page the first one listed is Maintenance the second is planning. I am mainly doing maintenance but I do some installs and hope to do more. Thanks for pointing out any problems also were it says We do not sell any products we only use them for landscaping needs this is so I do not get calls or e-mails asking to buy anything plants, mulch and all. I thought about removing it but I will wait and see. One of you said the white background and the lighter colors was hard to read well when the page is loading it is white but after it loads it's green maybe you did not let it load all the way. Any thing else that you notice.