PDA

View Full Version : 95 Dodge diesel w/ Blizzard plow

jsr2741
03-19-2006, 01:03 PM
95 Dodge diesel, 4x4 auto, reg cab, long bed with a 143,000 miles. A Blizzard 810 plow. Truck has had the following upgrades. #10 fuel plate, 3,000 rpm Governor spring kit, valves have been adjusted also. Timming advanced to 16 degrees, afe air filter, 4 inch straight exhaust. Engine has had just its second oil change (Mobil 1 Truck and SUV both times) since I bought it in the fall of '04. Taransmission has a trans go shify kit and a mag hy-tec deep trans pan. Di-Pricol gauges (exhaust temp, boost and trans temp). Front suspension has had Darin Steering Stabilizer kit instatlled along with trac bar relocation kit that allows for a 2003 and newr Dodge trac bar, no more death wobble. New Rancho steering shock. #'47 and 46 coil springs ( I have the originals too) and Timbrens on front.

Plow is a '04 Blizzard 810 bought from Highpoint sales in Columbia MO.

I have plowed a total of 14 hours in two season and cannot justify having this truck and plow. Truck is in great mechanical shape as I've driven it on several long trips (600 miles round trip) and got 23 mpg highway (ride sucks with the heavier springs). Body is straight but the driftwood paint is flaking off. Truck has a strip of rust on the bottom side of the passenger door but other than that no rust on body. Some small dings and a small hole in bumper (my doing) and the bumper has some rust. Previous owner pulled his 28' travel trailer with it and said it gave them no problems but they bought a 2 wheel drive 24 valve Dodge.

$14,750 firm.

My jep files are to big so if you want pictures call me at the below listed number or pm me.

314-494-0061