Flow Control
03-20-2006, 08:10 AM
If you liked him/her or not atleast they had the board going..:cool2:

lpwhandyman
03-20-2006, 08:19 AM
What?:confused:

Flow Control
03-20-2006, 08:26 AM
I thought the name he/she picked best described their attitude. I enjoy seeing threads from Paul and Steve but it seems like this board has dropped off. I know some of it has to do with people starting to work more.

NightScenes
03-20-2006, 09:20 AM
Don't forget spring break.

Pro-Scapes
03-20-2006, 10:45 AM
well the busy season is here.. unfortunatly so is the rain.

Does seem rather drab around here lol... Maybe we should have a lighting chat room one night on yahoo or aim ???? any takers on that ?

BSME
03-20-2006, 11:24 AM
well the busy season is here.. unfortunatly so is the rain.

Does seem rather drab around here lol... Maybe we should have a lighting chat room one night on yahoo or aim ???? any takers on that ?

let me know if you ever get that going...

and I've only done a couple lighting jobs so far but am hoping to make it a bigger part of our sprinkler business... going to go to some seminars are read some books... I've been on here reading a lot of old threads trying to get some questions answered... but man... the number of posts really shot up when hotshotkid started posting

Pro-Scapes
03-20-2006, 12:46 PM
well its up to all of us to keep it going. There was some really great discussions..I will think of a good one and get it going so make sure yall chime in.

TheHotShotKid
03-21-2006, 01:06 AM
The Kid was crucified and died for all of your sins and now you want to have him back once he is gone. Perhaps you should have treated him better when he was alive.

sheshovel
03-21-2006, 02:09 AM
I am going to apologize in open forum for being mean to you.I hope you know why I was and learned to be polite.

Pro-Scapes
03-21-2006, 10:39 AM
hrmmm hes back. Lets get this all clear so we dont have to have an ignore war.

Some of your threads were very valid... some of them were very negative. Your criticizim of others was inappropreiate. If we can all play nice I think just about everyone here would welcome you to this forum. If not we would be happy to talk to sean about it :)

here have a beer on me :drinkup: