PDA

View Full Version : Post Cards ::: What do you think?

gce_ent
03-22-2006, 06:12 PM
Here is the post card I am looking at Direct Mailing. Thoughts?

grass disaster
03-22-2006, 06:24 PM
it's kinda blaaa ?????

maybe some bigger writing list of services on front

gqnine44
03-22-2006, 06:30 PM
kinda boring. I dont think you need to entertain the reader or anything but at least provide a little more info like a brief list of services.

gce_ent
03-22-2006, 06:36 PM
I should have explained that it will have a list of services on the front. I designed it online and had to e-mail in the list to be added before printing. Anyway, the list will floow the Free Estimate line down the left hand side.

I thought about having a coupon on the back left bottom corner but decided against giving anything away or discounts.

mrusk
03-22-2006, 10:45 PM
DON'T BOTHER MAILING THAT!!!!

If your going to spend money on a direct mail, drop the extra 100-125 and have one PROFESIONALLY designed at DESIGNOUTPOST.COM

They come up with great designs for post cards. Well worth the 100!

EliteImpressions
03-22-2006, 11:16 PM
mrusk is right, DO NOT mail this postcard. You may get one caller out of a 500 at best.

Please redesign with a title up top that is not your company name. You are using this as an advertisement not a businesscard.

Its not how professional an advertisement, but how different it looks and its ability to sell.

Joe

gce_ent
03-22-2006, 11:21 PM
Appreciate the advice. I have ditched it and will go to a professional. Only thing is that my other "professional" was worse than this. Anyway, I will redo and probably use that designoutpost.com. Thanks again.

syzer
03-22-2006, 11:36 PM
Who are you using? I just did 2000 flyers and will never do it again =). I need to find someone that can print/address/mail these babies!

G.M.Landscaping
03-22-2006, 11:57 PM
Who are you using? I just did 2000 flyers and will never do it again =). I need to find someone that can print/address/mail these babies!
Why wouldn't you do it again?

Freddy_Kruger
03-22-2006, 11:59 PM
Appreciate the advice. I have ditched it and will go to a professional. Only thing is that my other "professional" was worse than this. Anyway, I will redo and probably use that designoutpost.com. Thanks again.
Here.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/kuraoka/flyer.htm

syzer
03-23-2006, 12:06 AM
Why wouldn't you do it again?

Maybe I should have spelled that out a little better. It will def. get done again, but not by me. It tied me up for about a good 8+ hours folding, labeling, stamping etc.

I will pay someone to do it next time.