PDA

View Full Version : I got my Fluid Film sample

sheshovel
03-22-2006, 09:23 PM
In like record time.I have ordered things from all over the country.This company is in my state..but still I have never recieved anything so fast,it was at my door in two days.I sure respect that kind of service from a company.

grass disaster
03-22-2006, 09:39 PM
what are u talking about?

Restrorob
03-22-2006, 09:43 PM
Well She, Ya need to use some and let us know how good it lubes things up. :waving:

sheshovel
03-22-2006, 09:44 PM
Well here on this site this company is offering free samples of it's product Fluid Film a protectant ,lubricant and rust preventor.I e-mailed the guy and got my free can and it got here really fast..this impressed me.That's what I am talking about

yrdandgardenhandyman
03-23-2006, 09:46 PM
Well She, Ya need to use some and let us know how good it lubes things up. :waving:

I got my can about 4 days after I emailed, (I'm in Iowa), and I had a pair of pointed nosed pliers I had left outside for a coupe of months. Really corroded and frozen almost solid. I soaked them with WD-40. 2 weeks later they were still frozen up. After I got the film, I washed the pliers in soap and water to get the WD-40 off and soaked the pivot point with the Eureka film. After 24 hours of soaking I tried the pliers and they are still a little stiff but I am able to use them again. I'm convinced that, now, with a little use, the pliers will be good as new. It even disolved the rust on the outside and all I had to do was wipe it off. So far a very good product. Thanks for the sample. :clapping: :usflag: