PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor Letter

jreiff
03-22-2006, 09:08 PM
I was thinking about coming up with a letter to write to the neighbors of the customer that we are going to be working at. Just to let the neighbors know that we will be doing some landscaping at so and so's place and that things might be alittle heckic around there and that we are warning them in advance about possibly dirt, mulch, rock in the street and sorry for any inconveince that it may cause.

What does everyone think? Think that it would be a good idea? Anyone have a letter like it that they use and send out?

Let me know what your thoughts are. Thanks

lawncare18
03-22-2006, 09:11 PM
I think it would be a good idea.. who knows .. maybe it oculd bring more business in too.. I know my neighobors would like to know... we sure can make a mess sometimes but letting people know will keep them cool...

mbella
03-22-2006, 09:24 PM
I was thinking about coming up with a letter to write to the neighbors of the customer that we are going to be working at. Just to let the neighbors know that we will be doing some landscaping at so and so's place and that things might be alittle heckic around there and that we are warning them in advance about possibly dirt, mulch, rock in the street and sorry for any inconveince that it may cause.

What does everyone think? Think that it would be a good idea? Anyone have a letter like it that they use and send out?

Let me know what your thoughts are. Thanks

We do it. I provide my cell phone number so the homeowner can call me direct if there is a problem.

Mike33
03-22-2006, 09:27 PM
I have found out if you can establish a good relation ship with the neighbor you have it made. Lots of time the neighbor can be a pain in the ass. Especiallly on new yard install he is un happy that he now has a neighbor in that vacant 30 year lot. I some times say is it okey if i tie this yard in with yours and give him a little top soil and seed it, they are happy.
mike

UNISCAPER
03-22-2006, 09:45 PM
We place door hangers on the houses along the street saying

We've just held up your neighbors bank. Isn't it about time we held yours up too?"

Then the Keystone logo, and all our company information, website and so fourth. The employee who places the tag writes his name on it and if we get a sale, he gets a bonus.